Middle East Conflict

Yep I posted that earlier too.

I think people need to remember when someone posts something like that, it doesn’t always mean they’re taking a side or proffering their own opinion by doing so. It’s having the primary concern of citizens, and of both sides of that. In that regard, neither are trustworthy and innocent civilians have suffered massively as a consequence.
Sorrry this thread moves so fast I missed your earlier post but I agree and posted as much the other day that because I was skeptical of one source favouring one sides version it didn't mean I believed the other sdie, but just wanted the truth confirmed by proper experts and assessors not speculation from some bods on twitter

Sadly we will never find that truth because no independent investigation is possible at present.
The only truth we have found is many innocent people have died and one casulty is one too many imho

Last edited:
You used a lot of names there, but missed the only 2 that matter, it has been going on for thousands of years, books that were meant for survival and education have been butchered and used to justify atrocities, it will not end until religion is erased from the planet.
It will not end until the Palestinians get justice.

So basically it’s all their fault? The 15 year old kids getting shot dead for throwing stones, the farmers having their land taken off them by settlers?

You do realise that the PLO (Fatha) recognised that Israel has the right to exist in the Oslo Accords?

You seem to be very keen on victim blaming and ignoring the route cause of this, it’s a complete lack of empathy and humanity
But Isreal what as?
Most of the land taken by settlers was either bought by settlers from the owner or didn't belong to anyone due to the previous owner not wanting to pay tax to the Ottoman empire. I'm not defending the theft but legally it was bought or didn't belong to anyone.
The PLO virtually pulled out if the peace process for not getting 4% of what they wanted Mainly aound Jerusalem.
Maybe they should have agreed to it? Or put a clause in to revisit it if trust was proven? Nope.

Last edited:
I really do hope this thread doesn’t become like a video game thread like the Ukraine one.
When Isreal rolls over the border it is likely too but hey. What do you want? A perpetual "Support Palestine" echo forum?
I want too want see a Palestinian state created but while Hamas are about - who want the elimination of Israel (and all Jews) you can forget it as the Jewish nation won't allow it.

Last edited:
So basically it’s all their fault? The 15 year old kids getting shot dead for throwing stones, the farmers having their land taken off them by settlers?

You do realise that the PLO (Fatha) recognised that Israel has the right to exist in the Oslo Accords?

You seem to be very keen on victim blaming and ignoring the route cause of this, it’s a complete lack of empathy and humanity
You know I have said the IDF have got to sort themselves out with there "policing" actions.

saw this from Ch4 news earlier

Different sources, different outcomes reached, it is never really going to be concretely known until someone can actually visit, but by then there will be more likely be even more bomb damage in the area to accurately tell what happened that night.

though the audio released by government officials being manipulated to the point it could be fake is worrying in an era where the truth is hard to find

That is a well done and more comprehensive analysis than what was earlier concluded (Geoconfirmed) based on only geolocation.

This new research has been academically and scientificiallt conducted by subject-matter experts with academic credentials, supported by weapons experts with experience credentials - on geolocation, and sonar using doppler, and audio isolation using sound analyzer (yes I too use ProTools, Cubasis, LogicPro to master music), and the photogrammetry 3D imaging of the crater which is beyond reasonable doubt confirmed the angle of the crater (and yes I also do photogrammetry using Mesh, LiDAR, TrueDepth and now more recently NeRF because I create metaverse worlds).

The above approaches make more sense to me than geolocation alone (and yes I also do Vision engine and object recognition)

Coupled with their weapons experts on proximity fuse and using missiles other than JDAM (Hellfire for example), this research which is even in its early stages and more to expand is thus more thorough compared to just geolocation of coordinates from point A to point B.

The lack of uhhs and umms and fillers in communicating is telling. Absolute absence of prosody of speech.

That is a well done and more comprehensive analysis than what was earlier concluded (Geoconfirmed) based on only geolocation.

This new research has been academically and scientificiallt conducted by subject-matter experts with academic credentials, supported by weapons experts with experience credentials - on geolocation, and sonar using doppler, and audio isolation using sound analyzer (yes I too use ProTools, Cubasis, LogicPro to master music), and the photogrammetry 3D imaging of the crater which is beyond reasonable doubt confirmed the angle of the crater (and yes I also do photogrammetry using Mesh, LiDAR, TrueDepth and now more recently NeRF because I create metaverse worlds).

The above approaches make more sense to me than geolocation alone (and yes I also do Vision engine and object recognition)

Coupled with their weapons experts on proximity fuse and using missiles other than JDAM (Hellfire for example), this research which is even in its early stages and more to expand is thus more thorough compared to just geolocation of coordinates from point A to point B.

The lack of uhhs and umms and fillers in communicating is telling. Absolute absence of prosody of speech.
Couldn’t agree more.

In truth I wish it were that simple. Ukrainians are mostly Christian.In fact would be intrigued to know how many UK Muslim families took on board Ukrainians.Bringing in a Muslim family may not be that easy, for the simple reason that you have no idea if you are bringing in a a victim or Hamas terrorist. Not sure many would take that risk.
Exactly, that's the point I was alluding to. People are more willing to take in Europeans because culturally we are similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.