Middle East Conflict

Free Palestine was shouted after one second, sounded like it could have been from south stand. Then after 28 seconds someone shouted Am Yisrael Chai which translates to the people of Israel live, ref blew to end the silence straight away.

It sounded like the first shout came from the Brighton part of the South Stand.

Some arsehole shouted Free Palestine early in the minute’s silence. Then somebody shouted something in Hebrew before the silence had ended. (I assume it was Hebrew and Geolocate have confirmed the location). No fooking respect:
Are you sure? Read is was Swales out as a reference to Franny

I can understand your anger, but there is no justice in life it is survival of the fittest, there is only one way to win, and that is financially, America has for decades split the Muslim world, but they are weak now, they are losing the economic war with China. Stop using American financial institutions, stop using American goods, and you have a chance of bringing America and Israel to their knees. Time to unite in understanding not violence.
Did you pen that whilst looking dreamily at your Che Guevara poster ?

I like the way you completely managed to miss the schisms within Islam itself that have been around longer than the USA, like Sunni vs Shia, all of them against Ahmadis (not older than the USA, but you get the picture) etc etc !

Absolute horseshit to suggest they would refuse hostages back.

Hamas propaganda at its worst.

Believe it if you want but I’m not.
Can I say my friend you pulled someone up on this thread a good few pages back saying they were pro Israel and all for the Palestinians may be not word for word but you get my drift, he came back saying he denounced what hamas had done etc and it was barbaric from every post of you your supporting Israel over the Palestinians and refusing to believe anything the other side or posters on here have to say regarding Israel, it’s a bit hypocritical don’t you think

I can understand your anger, but there is no justice in life it is survival of the fittest, there is only one way to win, and that is financially, America has for decades split the Muslim world, but they are weak now, they are losing the economic war with China. Stop using American financial institutions, stop using American goods, and you have a chance of bringing America and Israel to their knees. Time to unite in understanding not violence.
The same "American goods" made in China?

American is destroying itself from within and the rest of the world looks on and laughs.

Can I say my friend you pulled someone up on this thread a good few pages back saying they were pro Israel and all for the Palestinians may be not word for word but you get my drift, he came back saying he denounced what hamas had done etc and it was barbaric from every post of you your supporting Israel over the Palestinians and refusing to believe anything the other side or posters on here have to say regarding Israel, it’s a bit hypocritical don’t you think

Hamas claims that Israel refused to accept back 2 hostages are simply unbelievable imo.

I’ve nothing more to add.

For the good of Israel this needs to stop right now, the more this bloodbath goes on the worse it’s going to get

I do hope that behind the scenes the Americans and other governments are trying to stop this, it’s just about vengeance now
It's always been about vengeance, it's always is with extreme religious believer nations.

Today's prematch announcement for a minute's silence used the term terrorists. Loaded language. Was a bit pi$$Ed off by that. Wouldn't a minute's silence for peace and victims have been enough? Regardless of our large historic Jewish contingent of fans.

Both sides are complicit in atrocities. The ones in between are paying the price.
Hamas is a terrorist organisation or do you think otherwise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.