Middle East Conflict

Their new policy is any Palestinian sets foot in Israeli land from the Gaza Strip will be shot dead.
Understandable policies may be subject to change after the other weeks incursions. But you know Mr Phantom, it sort of just touched me a little, to think that the Israelis did offer respite for those persecuted gay Palestinians, who were in fear of death from their own communities and family, just for being in love with someone of the same sex. The inhumanity of man I guess, mixed up with the barbarity, depravity and backwardness of religions.

Anyway back on topic, and would like to take this opportunity to offer my deepest sympathy to all non combatants that have lost their lives, on both sides of the fence, during these troubles. Unfortunately I don't see an end game or a solution to the crisis, and to even imagine one at this moment in time would be akin to pissing in the wind.
Take care. Bob:

Free Palestine was shouted after one second, sounded like it could have been from south stand. Then after 28 seconds someone shouted Am Yisrael Chai which translates to the people of Israel live, ref blew to end the silence straight away.
I popped my head up to see who made the second shout and they obviously bobbed down. I don’t care much but it was near Joe’s on the halfway line. Just glad we won and got an important 3 points. Viva the civilians

I mean why indeed? It’s not like anyone would have a reason to doubt the word of this well respected militant group.
the release of two hostages yesterday for a meagre 20 truckloads of aid was seen as a coup for Israel and its supporters yesterday. Whats changed? If they get more out in exhange for aid thats a feather in the cap - if HAMAS welch on the deal similarly its an Israel win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.