Might as well give up now?

Believe me - prat Platinini will destroy our progress. This season is as good as it gets for city. Our turnover is way too low to allow even a slight chance of competing at the top level for years to come based on these rules. Platini is an ugly evil b*****d.

I trust Sheikh Mansour, chairman Khaldoon and Garry Cook 100% As such I am not worried in the slightest.

UEFA need to think all this through very carefully, which is something they've not exactly been known for. The legal challenges would be hideously expensive and there is no way to manipulate the rules to disadvantage one club (namely City) and no others. Upset enough people, and they will get into break away territory. Twattini wouldn't like that. And these days, the Chimps League is boring until it gets out of the group stage. Too many tedious mismatches and it has been hyped beyond belief by certain sections of the cretinous media. Although even the cretinous think it's all getting a bit tedious.

OK for 2 years.

Out of Europe for around the following 2 years due to FFP rules.

By then hotels, restaurants etc......back in Europe

World domination...forever ;-)

Twattini will be caught engaging in a dubious threesome involving a reluctant hyena and a pet Cocker Spaniel. He looks just the type.

And that will be the end of him, the meddling, power-crazed cretin.

Pam said:
Twattini will be caught engaging in a dubious threesome involving a reluctant hyena and a rampant pet Cocker Spaniel. He looks just the type.

And that will be the end of him, the meddling, power-crazed cretin.

I think we will be okay. The more sucessful we become the more high profile we become thus will help us with the turnover.

As the situation is now with United making an 80 million loss each year (because of their interest on the debt) I take it they would also be excluded?

Cobwebcat said:
As the situation is now with United making an 80 million loss each year (because of their interest on the debt) I take it they would also be excluded?

Going by Platini's rules yes they would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.