Mike Dean death threats.

People seem to missing the link between somebody making a death threat online, and people actually carrying it out.

That's the issue happening here. Not people having problems with knobheads when out and about in their personal lives.
Ie how likely is it that somebody threatens to kill somebody online and it actually happening. Mosts threats are hot air by some sad person acting hard behind a keyboard.

Lennon is a whole different thing. He isn't a blameless victim.

Behave. It's fannies on the internet.
I suppose that’s the message we should be giving to black players receiving racist abuse too....

“Fuck it Axel, it’s fannies on the internet, get over yourself.”

Beggars belief

£16 an plus expenses and they can easily do 3 in a day and that's in Manchester, its £55 in London.
I think you will find most leagues pay a flat fee these days. Worked out better for refs that way. No refs doing pub leagues or Sunday leagues get paid £55 per game, even in London. Also if you were to ref 3 games in a dayhow much of your timewould this take. I once reffed Sunderland EDS at 11am and then a Northern League game at 3pm . Was out the house from 9am til 7pm for £75. Out of the house for 10 hours. Now I would not go to work for £7.5 an hour. As I said, as long as we are getting paid its ok to abuse the ref.

It's never ok to abuse anyone just doing their job. I've seen some of the shit some park refs get from thick bullies trying to ape their hero's. I'm just a bit cynical about Dean's motives. He has a history of being shady. He can't ref in the PL but can in the cup? That's an obscure threat.
As I have said before, Mike Dean, is very arrogant and once said he would never have a decision of his over ruled by VAR. I think he is at the point of believing his own hype.

As I have said before, Mike Dean, is very arrogant and once said he would never have a decision of his over ruled by VAR. I think he is at the point of believing his own hype.
He does have a reputation of being a celebrity ref. Soccer AM took the piss out of him a few years ago.i bet he's kept the recording.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.