Mike Doyle Tribute

What started with a couple of great flags seems to be growing all the time, recent games have more large flags appearing and what his great is they have a meaning. Without a doubt the Doyle one needs to be on display especially at the Derby. Fantastic work everyone involved you are making that area of the stadium look brilliant on match day.

cheers everyone. we tipped off doyle's family, his son scott normal brings his own son to the game, but neither were able to make the game v palace as mike's grandson was busy playing for England u-14s against wales u-14. So , you never know, maybe we'll bring it out for Hull.

Great news is the kid (grandson of Glyn Pardoe too) still at City academy? Would love the lad to make it through to the first team.

It was fantastic and a great job done by those involved but I'm flabbergasted at the club because the cameras at the ground (therefore what was on the screens) were concentrating on the Family Stand and those stupid fucking clappers and "COME ON CITY" cards. They really don't have a clue!

But the banner and tribute were great. I think it maybe even should have gone up again in the last minute of the game.

Top banner, well done to the 1894 group. Would love to see it again, and more in the same vain too (Trautmann holding his neck for FA Cup games? With Pride in Battle underneath? Or summat!).

Is that link to the funding page still prominent on the forum?

Top banner, well done to the 1894 group. Would love to see it again, and more in the same vain too (Trautmann holding his neck for FA Cup games? With Pride in Battle underneath? Or summat!).

Is that link to the funding page still prominent on the forum?

Yes, you can still use this link to donate:

I know the broken neck thing is very famous but a more triumphant pic like this would be better for Bert Trautmann:
bert-trautmann-man-city-1951.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.