Mike Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
dom said:
malg said:
Fuck me, get over yourselves.

Why, malg.... what the fook is the point of Riley coming to a club to develop a culture of transparency when the brief is then not to share info

maybe you should get over yourself.... and think it through a bit
Get over yourself. Utter fucking shite. No matter what he has to say, they are still shit scared of Ferguson. I wouldn't give one of those fuckers the time of day. He will spout the same old bullshit of refs not being biased and giving everyone a fair shout, but it's utter fucking crap. Buy into it if you want, but I'd rather spend an evening eating a bowl of warm dog puke.

Major apologies , malg....

I thought that you were seeing off critics of this operation...

(sorry,, famliy Bbq booze hits home hard..LOL)

agree that this is a total farce na d the fact that Riley comes to City says it all... pure PR with flattering punters that they are somehow privvy to harry potter's book of spells...

If this is a super confidential, invite only meeting for super huge blues, isn't the only answerable question 'how do you get invited and why'?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
If this is a super confidential, invite only meeting for super huge blues, isn't the only answerable question 'how do you get invited and why'?

Pathetic , isn't it... secret seven

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Interesting... most of the invited are pro agenda. Maybe they've been turned to the dark side...?
larrydavid.gif

I'm guessing they've been told that all the refs are fucked off with fergie and the titles in the bag but 1st they are going told make him and their club look the biggest shower of cunts we know them to be. If any of them blabs VK,Hart,Silva,Aguero and Yaya will all get sent off and miss the derby where Howard Webb will be instructed to award the rags 7 penalties.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Like De Niro said, I received an email asking if I wanted to go and I said yes. As I was not well and left early I didn't know about the confidentiality thing but this thread was started as the meeting started therefore before we (they) were told about the confidentiality bit.

In other words no agenda, no one trying to say they are better than anyone else, just a pure and simple 'misunderstanding' and the OP trying to be friendly and at that stage quite willing to let people know!!
Watch this space

So people don't need to get their knickers in a twist surely. :-)

dom said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Pathetic , isn't it... secret seven

I've no idea whether it pathetic or not. I know nothing about it. Just asking the question.

Not for my benefit, if we totalled up who gets to most home and away games over the last few seasons then I certainly wouldn't be 'deserving' on that score. And I've not got much interest in hearing a rehash of the official FA/refereeing line in person.

Just wondered how it was 'chosen' though.

they showed one of these meetings on either football focus or premier league world/preview a few weeks back.

I don't think there's anything very revelatory about them. Merely re-emphasising the rules and basically making up excuses as to why they are bound.

mat said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Interesting... most of the invited are pro agenda. Maybe they've been turned to the dark side...?
larrydavid.gif

I'm guessing they've been told that all the refs are fucked off with fergie and the titles in the bag but 1st they are going told make him and their club look the biggest shower of cunts we know them to be. If any of them blabs VK,Hart,Silva,Aguero and Yaya will all get sent off and miss the derby where Howard Webb will be instructed to award the rags 7 penalties.

Any chance of telling me what this agenda is that I am allegedly pro to please?

Eccles Blue said:
Like De Niro said, I received an email asking if I wanted to go and I said yes.

An email from who? And it must have stated why you were getting it? And if it didn't then presumably those there can easily work out what they had in common and what caused them to be selected.

As I said, attending doesn't interest me, I'm just interested in how the club (or whoever does it) selects this stuff

Eccles Blue said:
mat said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

larrydavid.gif

Any chance of telling me what this agenda is that I am allegedly pro to please?

I was being satirical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.