bluemanc said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Or mocking the Leeds fans who were murdered
or the tragic death of Marc Vivien Foe
or Heysel Disaster
or Hillsborough Disaster
or the Kursk Disaster
or Madeline McCann...
They actually started the disaster chants in 1974 the season after we relegated them with Aberfan chants at Cardiff that caused a rot,they don't do irony though do they.
I was trying to make them sound a bit more respectable by only including the recent chants of the last decade and you've gone and spoiled it!

Now they look even more hypocritical and disrespecting classless twats than i intended!
:(

What a legend this man is , there were two teams in the game and for large periods there was only one and that was us. He stuck up for our team and everything he said was true , thank god he interrupted the rag wankfest . WE did dominate the game and I was waiting for him to at least hit one of them as you could tell he was tempted. But well done Buzzer , still a legend

I'm very surprised by the angle taken on Summerbee. It was a rag wankfest in there because of a game separate by a single moment of brilliance. and he reminded them that there were 2 teams on the pitch, one of which deserved discussion for their superior play MAN CITY.

Well done Summers

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Damn that flaming moral high ground....always been unable to reach it.

I take that as a threat that you will start mocking Neil Young, a cancer victim, as you admit it's not beyond your capacity to do so.

"Stay back!! Stop mocking Utd!!! I've got some tasteless, disgusting comments and i'm not afraid to use 'em!"
No, I think you'll find that my point was that I DON'T have tasteless disgusting comments at my disposal, being... well, you know, civilized.
You intentionally and voluntarily come on a rival football forum (to which no-one forced you) and proceed to call the users twats, cunts, tits and give the impression you believe yourself to be morally superior.

Such civilised behaviour dahling!

Blue Elmo said:
What a legend this man is , there were two teams in the game and for large periods there was only one and that was us. He stuck up for our team and everything he said was true , thank god he interrupted the rag wankfest . WE did dominate the game and I was waiting for him to at least hit one of them as you could tell he was tempted. But well done Buzzer , still a legend

we dominated the possession we had but scummers had more possession.
then they had their usual luck.

Tomalonge said:
Josh Blue said:
Smack talk shut up you twat, Wayne Rooney is shite, he was shite all game then he scored a very good goal thats it... and he got man of the match. Vincent Kompany had him in his pocket all game. Im so glad we didnt sign Rooney he is bollox. And all rags go on like " oh hes had a hard time " i mean shut up hes had a hard time getting away with being a twat cheating on his wife, grabbing money and not paying taxes? what was his gay celebration all about aswell... Wayne Rooney = Gay
I wish you'd stop lumping me in with the stupid United fans. Nani and Smalling were better than Rooney today and he didn't deserve the MOTM award.

Jesus Horatio Christ, I know there's a good poster here somewhere, please show yourself.

rag cafe might be better for you

lots of other rag dickheads on there

they'd probably love to slag off a City legend with you

Mëtal Bikër said:
bluemanc said:
They actually started the disaster chants in 1974 the season after we relegated them with Aberfan chants at Cardiff that caused a rot,they don't do irony though do they.
I was trying to make them sound a bit more respectable by only including the recent chants of the last decade and you've gone and spoiled it!

Now they look even more hypocritical and disrespecting classless twats than i intended!
:(
I could see you was trying to be nice,BUT i never mentioned the nailed on 100% fact they have milked the Muniich disaster for 50+yrs & treated the surviving players & familys like garbage so i'm trying to be nice aswell.:)

Tomalonge said:
Josh Blue said:
Smack talk shut up you twat, Wayne Rooney is shite, he was shite all game then he scored a very good goal thats it... and he got man of the match. Vincent Kompany had him in his pocket all game. Im so glad we didnt sign Rooney he is bollox. And all rags go on like " oh hes had a hard time " i mean shut up hes had a hard time getting away with being a twat cheating on his wife, grabbing money and not paying taxes? what was his gay celebration all about aswell... Wayne Rooney = Gay
I wish you'd stop lumping me in with the stupid United fans. Nani and Smalling were better than Rooney today and he didn't deserve the MOTM award.

Jesus Horatio Christ, I know there's a good poster here somewhere, please show yourself.

Shut up your all the same i would be ashamed to support u lot and you obviously cant find a good poster on a RAG forum to you came on here to gloat..... full of class you lot.

Can we bring a bit of sensible reality to this discussion?

City knocked the ball around like it was 13 men v 10 men for most of the 1st half and some of the second...and rightly so cos there's class manipulators of a ball there in abundance.

What MS was alluding to about possession was correct...it's a feeling sometimes that facts don't entirely bear out. When it came to big moments though one team produced more than the other.

It's a long time since United have been toyed with in that way in a derby.

Now I'm afraid MS had a breakdown there and it's not like he doesn't have form. He was studio guest in 93/4 and couldn't be shut up at half time at 2-0.
Come full time he would not say a word. Just surly. Now he has to be professional and do a job. The way he reacted today he would be better on that goddawful Talksport. If that's the way he is, or the way he wants to play it, then fair enough...but he HAS made a berk of himself and has to live with it, I'm sorry...

Possession - we had 60%...but I don't believe in stats.
It took a magnificent goal to beat us...yet apparently the quality of the Dzeko/Silva goal doesn't matter.
The rant about cathcing United up. Of course that is happening...it is obvious;Sadly it sounded like a man in a desperate way.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
No, I think you'll find that my point was that I DON'T have tasteless disgusting comments at my disposal, being... well, you know, civilized.
You intentionally and voluntarily come on a rival football forum (to which no-one forced you) and proceed to call the users twats, cunts, tits and give the impression you believe yourself to be morally superior.

Such civilised behaviour dahling!
Find where I've called someone a twat, **** or a tit.

Go on, hurry up now. Yeah, didn't think so.

Balti said:
Tomalonge said:

rag cafe might be better for you

lots of other rag dickheads on there

they'd probably love to slag off a City legend with you

I'm on that too, I can multi-task, next stop is RAWK and then I might have a wank and a biscuit, maybe two biscuits if I'm feeling... devilish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.