Mike Summerbee you are legend

Josh Blue said:
FOESMEMORIALGARDEN said:
Can we bring a bit of sensible reality to this discussion?

City knocked the ball around like it was 13 men v 10 men for most of the 1st half and some of the second...and rightly so cos there's class manipulators of a ball there in abundance.

What MS was alluding to about possession was correct...it's a feeling sometimes that facts don't entirely bear out. When it came to big moments though one team produced more than the other.

It's a long time since United have been toyed with in that way in a derby.

Now I'm afraid MS had a breakdown there and it's not like he doesn't have form. He was studio guest in 93/4 and couldn't be shut up at half time at 2-0.
Come full time he would not say a word. Just surly. Now he has to be professional and do a job. The way he reacted today he would be better on that goddawful Talksport. If that's the way he is, or the way he wants to play it, then fair enough...but he HAS made a berk of himself and has to live with it, I'm sorry...

Possession - we had 60%...but I don't believe in stats.
It took a magnificent goal to beat us...yet apparently the quality of the Dzeko/Silva goal doesn't matter.
The rant about cathcing United up. Of course that is happening...it is obvious;Sadly it sounded like a man in a desperate way.

Thought you said you were going to be sensible? Go wank off too a fat ginger scouse cheating bastard! Who is shit btw.... "The white pele" I a player for Barnet score an overhead kick with his SHIN before no1 has a boner about that.

eh? Are you drunk lad? Any chance of letting me know where I am wrong or are you just gonna do a Summerbee?

George Best.....Great Player, **** of a human being.

Surely the rags cannot even debate that?

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Methinks thou doth protest to much!

No-one is trying to piss anyone off here. At least not intentionally.
Not intentionally?

So the dude slagging off George Best slipped on the keyboard?
Stating an opinion.

Newsflash, you're on a CITY forum, you're not going to find much praise for United "legends" here.

Sorry if you interpret it that way, but them's the breaks when you venture onto a rivals forum. I'm sure RagCafe and RagIssue have supporting opinions of Summerbee, riiight?

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Methinks thou doth protest to much!

No-one is trying to piss anyone off here. At least not intentionally.
Not intentionally?

So the dude slagging off George Best slipped on the keyboard?

It's Saturday night, you've just won a Derby match and you're top of the league......and you're on a city forum.

BigBarry said:

What's to debate? He can't defend himself, he's dead.

I never thought I'd be disappointed by a City fan, but when I thought I'd seen the lowest some of you can get, you went and outdid yourself.

I'm just glad that there are people on here with morals and the ability to respect people who are no longer here. So well done to you guys.

Tomalonge said:
BigBarry said:

I never thought I'd be disappointed by a City fan, but when I thought I'd seen the lowest some of you can get, you went and outdid yourself.

I'm just glad that there are people on here with morals and the ability to respect people who are no longer here. So well done to you guys.
That's because he's not a Blue, he's a Rag.

A poor one, but a Rag nonetheless.

FOESMEMORIALGARDEN said:
Josh Blue said:
Thought you said you were going to be sensible? Go wank off too a fat ginger scouse cheating bastard! Who is shit btw.... "The white pele" I a player for Barnet score an overhead kick with his SHIN before no1 has a boner about that.

eh? Are you drunk lad? Any chance of letting me know where I am wrong or are you just gonna do a Summerbee?

buzzer had the balls to call the pathetic rag love in what it was. as a rag and a typically humourless one at that, it's probably phased you.

Tomalonge said:
BigBarry said:

So he wasnt a wife beating selfish alcoholic then?

FOESMEMORIALGARDEN said:
Josh Blue said:

I find your user name as tasteful as rag cafe would find mine if I signed up as "M*nich Runway".
You should be banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.