Mike Summerbee you are legend

TheBigLad said:
Today, I watched the Blues as I always do.

There's always a vocal 'Munich' to be heard and it's condoned by the majority because the majority sing the Tevez song.Now some tit on here is mocking George Best.

Full of class.I'm ashamed.

this. I was disgusted when I heard the Carlos Tevez hates Munichs song, completely tasteless.

TheBigLad said:

There's always a vocal 'Munich' to be heard and it's condoned by the majority because the majority sing the Tevez song.Now some tit on here is mocking George Best.

Another one who's been reported, fuck off rag

TheBigLad said:

Or mocking the Leeds fans who were murdered
or the tragic death of Marc Vivien Foe
or Heysel Disaster
or Hillsborough Disaster
or the Kursk Disaster
or Madeline McCann...

samharris said:
TheBigLad said:
Disgusting ****.

he was a fucking drunk and he abused a liver that another transplant patient missed out on.. best was the discusting ****...anyway i thought youd cried off home to mum..
Actually, anyone who speaks ill of the dead is the definition of "Disgusting ****".

I've not mentioned Neil Young because I respect the man, I suggest you start doing the same, I refuse to stoop to your level, at least meet me half way!

Fuckin hell he has stirred the nest up,he's from a generation that stuffed these twats on a regular basis & he fails to see why these bias twats should get away with ignoring the fact that we played as well as them & the scorer of the winner should have been sent off for being the twat he always is when things go against him.
I take it that's the gist of the complaints about him.
I'll bet half the stuff shrek was upto today has been ignored,a complete shit of a player.

samharris said:
TheBigLad said:
Disgusting ****.

he was a fucking drunk and he abused a liver that another transplant patient missed out on.. best was the discusting ****...anyway i thought youd cried off home to mum..

And Big Mal used to smoke fucking big cigars after already having a lung removed.So smoking had a massive impact on his life.He deserved it too then.

I see what you're saying, you nipple.

Mëtal Bikër said:
TheBigLad said:

Or mocking the Leeds fans who were murdered
or the tragic death of Marc Vivien Foe
or Heysel Disaster
or Hillsborough Disaster
or the Kursk Disaster
or Madeline McCann...

Totally agree.

Obviously.

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:
Actually, anyone who speaks ill of the dead is the definition of "Disgusting ****".

I've not mentioned Neil Young because I respect the man, I suggest you start doing the same, I refuse to stoop to your level, at least meet me half way!
Damn that flaming moral high ground....always been unable to reach it.

I take that as a threat that you will start mocking Neil Young, a cancer victim, as you admit it's not beyond your capacity to do so.

"Stay back!! Stop mocking Utd!!! I've got some tasteless, disgusting comments and i'm not afraid to use 'em!"

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:
well just hope rooney scores an exciting overhead kick for you every week then.

cos he does fuck all else...maybe thats why it was soooooooo fucking quiet..

embarrassment to your team... at home the derby = silence...

fergie was right ...your fans are shite.
Bothered?

You need to work on your smack talk.

on here you ?? id say so.

TheBigLad said:
Balti said:
we don't care what rag wankers think

at least he's alive and respected by his club, our fans and his peers

unlike that pisspot poster boy that drank himself to death that you probably idolise

enjoy your moment

they'll get fewer and fewer

Disgusting ****.

yes he was pal

you come on a City site slagging off a City legend what do you expect you pathetic rag tosser?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.