Mike Summerbee you are legend

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Methinks thou doth protest to much!

No-one is trying to piss anyone off here. At least not intentionally.
Not intentionally?

So the dude slagging off George Best slipped on the keyboard?

It's Saturday night, you've just won a Derby match and you're top of the league......and you're on a city forum.

Anyone that thinks what he said was in anyway embarrassing is pissed as far as I am concerned. Just watched it now as I turned off straight away, knowing full well that rimming of the rags arses was coming. Buzzer was fucking spot 100% on to have that rant. The game was very close and could have gone the other way very easily. Every word spoken seemed perfect and I salute him for putting the arse licking fuckers right.

buzzer showed them for what a load of man u arse licking cnuts they are, redknapp and that suited basterd should have been down on their knees to paying homage to the almighty buzzer, they aren,t worthy?fkn clowns on that station, not a chance their stats were right, total rag manipulation?

VOOMER said:
FOESMEMORIALGARDEN said:
eh? Are you drunk lad? Any chance of letting me know where I am wrong or are you just gonna do a Summerbee?

buzzer had the balls to call the pathetic rag love in what it was. as a rag and a typically humourless one at that, it's probably phased you.

Just don't understand his point about Barnet and all that...I a player for Barnet score an overhead kick????

oh dear I seem to have upset some rags

I said that Best was a poster boy and that he drank himself to death

the rags seem really quite offended :-) and yet i'm struggling to work out which of these statements is incorrect?

was el beatle not a rag poster boy?

or did he not drink himself to death?

answers on a postcard please

lloydie said:
FOESMEMORIALGARDEN said:
eh? Are you drunk lad? Any chance of letting me know where I am wrong or are you just gonna do a Summerbee?

I find your user name as tasteful as rag cafe would find mine if I signed up as "M*nich Runway".
You should be banned.
I've made a note to the mods to keep an eye on this "ticking timebomb"
Whether they'll listen....

Balti said:
oh dear I seem to have upset some rags

I said that Best was a poster boy and that he drank himself to death

the rags seem really quite offended :-) and yet i'm struggling to work out which of these statements is incorrect?

was el beatle not a rag poster boy?

or did he not drink himself to death?

answers on a postcard please

You are correct on all points

BigBarry said:
Tomalonge said:
What's to debate? He can't defend himself, he's dead.

I never thought I'd be disappointed by a City fan, but when I thought I'd seen the lowest some of you can get, you went and outdid yourself.

I'm just glad that there are people on here with morals and the ability to respect people who are no longer here. So well done to you guys.

So he wasnt a wife beating selfish alcoholic then?
He made a lot of mistakes, ones that were terrible. Granted.

But that's no excuse to speak ill of the dead, he's remembered as a United player and an exceptional talent. I'm truly shocked that you're so adamant on his character, as I'm sure you never met him.

I've done things I regret too, does that make me a ****? No, it just means I was one at the time. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for what is essentially a disgusting display of humanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.