Mike Summerbee you are legend

Re: Summerbee

bri an t said:
TheBigLad said:
[/

He's had a total holocaust there.I was cringing more and more.

Had loads of texts saying 'Typical Blue' etc. Most embarrassing bit was the stats when he said we'd had more of the ball.They show the stats, that the Rags had 60% and he says "I'm not into stats".

It's a shame that.I'm sure he'll be mortified when he watches it again.
[[ you must be joking, don't belive the stats from them.
To be fair to buzzer the possession was very closley matched but because we kept better possession during ours I even thought we had more..

but the stats dont lie do they ?? bbc stats are totally different btw.

Tomalonge said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Not quite a pow. I'm on the forum because I can't go out, due to there being a ton of family around, due to my Grandfather passing away on Wednesday, so I'm doing some surfing to take my mind off it. Probably why I've got an agenda with the guy who's slagging off someone who's been dead for a while too.

If it helps, I'm quite drunk though, and I'm enjoying myself at the moment thanks.
So what's stopping you clicking the Google button and searching for a different site to spread your 'interesting' and biased viewpoints?

Your logic is flawed, stop being so melodramatic too.

Tomalonge said:
BigBarry said:
So he wasnt a wife beating selfish alcoholic then?
He made a lot of mistakes, ones that were terrible. Granted.

But that's no excuse to speak ill of the dead, he's remembered as a United player and an exceptional talent. I'm truly shocked that you're so adamant on his character, as I'm sure you never met him.

I've done things I regret too, does that make me a ****? No, it just means I was one at the time. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for what is essentially a disgusting display of humanity.

harold shipman, adolf hitler, pol pot, idi amin, general franco, dr mengele can anyone see the flaw in this gentleman's reasoning?

I have to agree with Buzzer. How the fuck did they have more possession? First half City dominated, united had 10 minutes of it, second half was more 50/50. BUT in the end you need to take your chances at the swamp, and today we didn't. They did. Fucking gutted like, but good on buzzer for saying what's what. He made many good points, Smalling did have a quality game, but not as quality as Kompany. Buzzer for Greys job! ;)

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
By the United players only. Buzzer likes him because he was his best mate. City fans ARE allowed to disagree with Buzzer you know.

Besides, that logic could also be applied to some of the worst characters in human history.

And that last line just shows YOUR intolerance to opinions you disagree with on a very sanctimonious level. You criticise him for saying an opinion from the basis of a harsh truth to accept, yet then go on and label his views as a disgusting display of humanity!!

YCNMIU!!
But if he died, I'd pay my respects and say no more about it.
Unless you thought he was a twat, in which case you'd have little respect in the first place.
Best created his own downfall and squandered his second chance, a chance someone else could have had. Very few people in the real world are going be praising just because he "could kick a ball pretty well"

FOESMEMORIALGARDEN said:
Balti said:
oh dear I seem to have upset some rags

I said that Best was a poster boy and that he drank himself to death

the rags seem really quite offended :-) and yet i'm struggling to work out which of these statements is incorrect?

was el beatle not a rag poster boy?

or did he not drink himself to death?

answers on a postcard please

He certainly was a poster boy and he did drink himself to death...and Mike Summerbee would probably be upset to see the way some people are treating his buddy on this particular thread.

So you respect Buzzers opinion when it suits you?
The thing about Human beings is we make moral judgements on others and are likely to give them a more charitable view when we have a close personal relationship with them.
We are perfectly entitled to make such judgements, after all without them there would be no prison and no sanction against those whose behaviour we find despicable.
So on this basis I have no qualms about judging your character as that of a ****, your hypocrisy and choice of username are sufficient proof for me.

Tomalonge said:
BigBarry said:

But that's no excuse to speak ill of the dead, he's remembered as a United player and an exceptional talent. I'm truly shocked that you're so adamant on his character, as I'm sure you never met him.

I've done things I regret too, does that make me a ****? No, it just means I was one at the time. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for what is essentially a disgusting display of humanity.

I was told his best days were am Fulham

Ok, that's fine, be cunts then. =]

And the list of people that I just saw is different, that wasn't a mistake, they disregarded human lives and therefore shouldn't have been free men, and anyone who doesn't value someone's life doesn't deserve one of their own.

I'll be over here celebrating the victory we had over you today, toodles.

Put Bell,Lee or Summerbee or any other of our players from the 60/70's amongst that shower of cunts & they will react the same way.
They don't suffer imbeciles & it's good to see the majority on this thread can actually see what that ragfest called sky is all about,if they wanted a bigotted one-eyed view they should have got paddy rag tv crerand on, now that is one fuckwit of the highest order.
I'd love to see Mike Doyle on the show now that would be good.

Tomalonge said:
BigBarry said:

Well i did meet him many times at his club Slack Alices on Bootle street...and he was a **** in my books.. in fact he nearly got a crack one night due to him beeing gobby when pissed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.