Mike Summerbee you are legend

Re: Summerbee

TheBigLad said:
Feed the Elk said:
Great guy - but he has made a very good point, badly.

They must have shown the woony goal 15 times on the loop and had failed to mention that there were two teams out there - i hope he's not back out after the break for his own sake.

He's had a total holocaust there.I was cringing more and more.

Had loads of texts saying 'Typical Blue' etc. Most embarrassing bit was the stats when he said we'd had more of the ball.They show the stats, that the Rags had 60% and he says "I'm not into stats".

It's a shame that.I'm sure he'll be mortified when he watches it again.

You pretending to be a blue is embarrassing, now do one you tit.

BigBarry said:
Armaan said:
Can someone please tell me what he was saying?? Didnt watch it
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-_lxrSODg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-_lxrSODg</a>
Cheers

howiedeblue said:
amazin a Redknapp bringing money into it.....not like his dad eh? Alledgedly
and Buzzer straight back in his face "united have spent tons of money as well".

About time someone on there to balance it all out. Come on Blues why do we take all the shit and then when one of our own sticks up for us we say it's embarrassing.

It's understandable and he really his City through and through but it was pretty embarrasing in the end. Still it is better to have misguided passion than none at all.

brasilboy said:
It's understandable and he really his City through and through but it was pretty embarrasing in the end. Still it is better to have misguided passion than none at all.

Agreed

Sky Blue said:
TheBigLad said:
He's had a total holocaust there.I was cringing more and more.

Had loads of texts saying 'Typical Blue' etc. Most embarrassing bit was the stats when he said we'd had more of the ball.They show the stats, that the Rags had 60% and he says "I'm not into stats".

It's a shame that.I'm sure he'll be mortified when he watches it again.

You pretending to be a blue is embarrassing, now do one you tit.

Not just me who thinks it then. ??

He was just frustrated. To lose in a game like that and then have the United lovefest rammed down your throat. You say stuff perhaps you wish you hadn't. We've all been there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.