Mike Summerbee you are legend

Re: Summerbee

samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
You pretending to be a blue is embarrassing, now do one you tit.

Not just me who thinks it then. ??
TheBigLad and BigBarry.

Both joined a few weeks ago, both making VERY Raggy toned posts.

Nah, you're not alone in your suspicions ;)

Re: MIKE SUMMERBEE CITY LEGEND LOL

You could see he was boiling up when they going on about utd and not giving us any credit.

Nice to see some one go on Sky and give them shit instead of arse licking like rednapp and yorke.

He wont be asked back on again now ha!

Project said:
He was just frustrated. To lose in a game like that and then have the United lovefest rammed down your throat. You say stuff perhaps you wish you hadn't. We've all been there.

I dont think he said owt to be ashamed of tbh..
Rags may have won the game but the signs are there for all to see..
City are coming.

Re: MIKE SUMMERBEE CITY LEGEND LOL

Well done Mr Summerbee....... A massive attempt for Yorke and Rednapp to get their noses right up Uniteds arse. They looked like naughty school boys after he gave it them. Almost wish he walked off once he had had his say..

Mëtal Bikër said:
BigBarry said:
Get ***** bent, ****.

Heaven ****** forbid I have my own view thats not ***** positive.

How can you ****** say any different?

"weve dominated 60% of the possession"

Possession stats shown as in Rags favor

"I dont believe in stats"

I mean come on!
Most Rags last at LEAST until 50 posts.

You've spunked too soon. Now do one.

You are a ***** ***** too.

Ill ******* do one, but I am clearly not a rag.

I am sorry you dont like the ***** facts

mike summerbee was quality on sky certainly after the game

sky pisses me off with their we cant wait for the scum to score then we can go on and on about it

city were without doubt the much better footballing team and the one that looked the most comfortable and summerbee pointed this out, time and time again

sky shit themselves about calling the scum at any time in case old purple nose throws his toys out of the pram again and refuses to talk to them, its sickening listening to them bleat on about them

summerbee give it them straight today and didnt bow to the evil empire and should be proud of the way he stood up for city, if it wasnt for him you would think city werent even on the field

tick tock

BigBarry said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Most Rags last at LEAST until 50 posts.

You've spunked too soon. Now do one.
{deleted}
So that's TWO members of Bluemoon you've called a ****.

Want to try for one more? ☺ Go on, pick a Blue at random.
You clearly are a Rag and this feeble attempt at pretending to be a Blue is laughable and quite pathetic.

robsta said:
Usual split camp on this. Some think he was embarrassing and others think he's a hero. I'm on the hero side. Sick of Sky and the pundits leaning towards the scum. He was dead right to put them straight. They made out like shrek had played a top game. He did one thing and that was it.

Pick on that lying bastard ferguscum instaed. "I've never seen a goal like that". 50+ years in the game and never seen one !!! Lying twat.

didnt look hard did he..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt-pYD3W3_g[/youtube]

I thought he was bloody brilliant and great to watch, especially when he said "that's 18 times you shown that goal now"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.