Mikel Oyarzabal

So the rumours will be put to bed tonight and this thread will be closed after he says he is staying at Real Sociedad.
As always. When Sane will end up in Bayern and City will not sign the successor it will be like a spit in the face.

The story was first run from one of those writers looking for a Sane replacement story, it was then taken up by the Sun, who have the biggest transfer failure rate , they no doubt thought young Spanish international plays the right position for a small club, Pep is bound to go for it
There is nothing wrong with being linked with this lad the Youtube vid does not do him justice he is very good a standout player for his club, but as i have already said he is no Sane replacement a back up Bernado maybe as he has no pace

Think there is something in this. He looks a very classy player. Would be sad to see Sane go and honestly hoped for a bit more pace to be targeted but this guy looks clinical and versatile. Almost like a young de bruyne at wing/ sluggish robben mix. Has that de bruyne/yaya ability to drive and create/finish ridiculousness from nothing really. Crossing would be de bruyne esque if on the left. Can also see him drifting in with robben-like robben movement (less pace) from the right and a constant threat with the curling left top of the 18 rip.

All that said, as others have said, we do have bernardo and mahrez. I guess if this guy is our guy it would be because we see him playing leftwing and zinchenko is still predicted to have a future at left back. With mendy/angelino as the options seems like we'd want dembele or sancho.

Last edited:
He's really good, in my opinion, but I question his pace in our league. Technical player, can pick the right pass, good skills with the ball and can score. I'm sure if we were to go for him, he would flourish here if used properly. His future lies in the midfield rather on than on the wings though. Could be wrong.

He's really good, in my opinion, but I question his pace in our league. Technical player, can pick the right pass, good skills with the ball and can score. I'm sure if we were to go for him, he would flourish here if used properly. His future lies in the midfield rather on than on the wings though. Could be wrong.
I agree with you, he doesn't have the pace to be a winger but he looks like a great talented young player and very reminds me of David Silva

Neither Bernardo or Mahrez are particularly quick so I’m not sure where this “no pace” argument is coming from.

Neither Bernardo or Mahrez are particularly quick so I’m not sure where this “no pace” argument is coming from.
He's apparently even slower than them. We play a certain way but having that raw pace on the counter that Sane & Sterling offers helps catch teams out, but also stops them from committing players, meaning we're less vulnerable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.