Mikel Oyarzabal

Looks like a young Gerd Muller in the making. Not fast or technical but brilliant at dragging defenders around and finding space in dangerous areas. Good finish on him too. Would be great against the mass defences City face 95% of the time.
I agree. The more I think about it the more I like it. This guy seems like a bus-breaker. If he’s carrying a goal threat with no pace, that tells us he doesn’t need vast swathes of space to operate. He must rely on good movement. So you can see him being good when we are up against the oh so common low block. He will be a player that disrupts their organisation with his movement and intelligence. Not against this signing if it materialises, but I do accept there are risks with it.

Looks like a young Gerd Muller in the making. Not fast or technical but brilliant at dragging defenders around and finding space in dangerous areas. Good finish on him too. Would be great against the mass defences City face 95% of the time.
Young Griezmann would probably be a good reference as well

It would be interesting what Dortmund would do if we dropped £100m upfront on the table. If we have a sell on clause as reported then (assuming 25%) it'd be the equivalent of a £135m/€150m offer to Dortmund from another club.

I suspect they'd really want to reject it, but maybe it'd be too good to turn down.
I don't think Sancho is that good. I know I'm in the minority. But he is not uniquely skilled at anything. He is a wide Dele Alli.

Speed scares defenders, speed can make even the best defenders look like idiots.

Mahrez in my opinion would be far easier to mark than someone with out and out pace like Sane and Sterling.

And Bernardo is harder to mark than any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.