Millwall fan gets a smack

The Fat el Hombre said:
mackenzie said:
That lad was merely being gobby.

Bullshit. The lad was going right into the copper with his fists clenched. Big difference to 'merely being gobby'

Bollocks, el fatty.

No way can you see his fists clenched on that vid. If anything he was merely being a gobby git whose body language (I'll give you that one) was that of a complete arsehole who was posturing to look like a hard man.

If a trained copper can't see that, then ask yourself why.

He even did the "hold me back. Hold me BACK!!!!" bit afterwards.

Pam said:
That is disgusting. The police recruit and attract far too many scummy elements for my liking. It's state sponsored hooliganism. The twat should be made an example of. He should be sacked and there should be criminal charges. But there won't be and the ugly policeman will get away with it.

Go make us a brew luv

all coppers are cunts.
hope he gets royally fucked.
but he wont .
one rule for them , one rule for us.

When so many people defend fucking scrotes like that it's not surprising the place is going to the dogs.

Yes sometimes coppers are out of order & deserve sacking & sometimes jailing.

Giving some little piece of shit a slap when he stands up to one of them, amongst a gang of with a reputation for being the shittiest bunch of brainless trouble making thugs in the country is not one of those times.

Easy way to avoid getting a slap in an almost empty stadium? Fuck off home in the opposite direction when the copper tells you to rather than going towards him & giving him shit. Simple really.

mackenzie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Bullshit. The lad was going right into the copper with his fists clenched. Big difference to 'merely being gobby'

Bollocks, el fatty.

No way can you see his fists clenched on that vid. If anything he was merely being a gobby git whose body language (I'll give you that one) was that of a complete arsehole who was posturing to look like a hard man.

If a trained copper can't see that, then ask yourself why.

He even did the "hold me back. Hold me BACK!!!!" bit afterwards.

You said he was 'merely gobbing off' before. Now he's 'merely gobbing off' as wel as having the 'body language of a complete arsehole'

manchester blue said:
Pam said:
That is disgusting. The police recruit and attract far too many scummy elements for my liking. It's state sponsored hooliganism. The twat should be made an example of. He should be sacked and there should be criminal charges. But there won't be and the ugly policeman will get away with it.

Absolute tosh.

Will teach him that his actions result in consequences, good on the Police officer for giving him an ol' left hander.

Appears the dibble hit a disabled person to

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=47312&start=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 12&start=1</a>

Just to clarify, going of the responses on here,at next season's OT derby for example, I am presuming that should any gobbing off, aggresive behaviour, or threatening stances from City fans be greeeted with a smack in the face from the Old Bill or stewards, it will be accepted yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.