Millwall fan gets a smack

Oh for god's sake Pigenio ... grow up

You have strutted around this thread playing the old school tough nut , ignoring any cogent arguments that might dampen your grandstanding.

Like another poster to this thread I was educated probably during the same era as you (my d.o.b. June 1958)

Like that poster , we were beaten so hard and regularly that at 8 years old was scared stiff , at 11 years old just numb, at 13 years old so inured to beatings that the alternatives of lengthy detentions seemed far more irritating than yet more stupid beatings, which actually didn't feel like they hurt anymore.

I was lucky to be a day boy at the shite private Catholic school I attended until I was kicked out (aged 15) Others were not so lucky.

Don't you dare try to assume knowledge of stuff you know F all about.

That copper deserves a slap for hittin a young lad. Fair enough from that it looks like he's in the coppers face but you don't know what the copepr had said to him before that. In the past I have witnessed police battening people who have done nothing and then arrest them for complaining.

I saw this at the time and said what did that lad do exactly to deserve a punch?

yes he was mouthing, but hardly gonna twat the copper was he?

IMO the copper just made the situation worse by hitting him.

Reminds me of the 8-1 at Middlesbrough.

If you watch it carefully right from the beginning he's clearly backing away in the direction of the stairs, he only takes exception when he gets an unnecessary shove from behind.

I'm only going off that footage, but he's clearly a young lad, wasn't doing much wrong and received more than was warranted. I'm sure the plod would have loved to have had an excuse to hit him with his truncheon too, luckily the kid saw sense and let it go.

I know what it's like to be treated like a second class citizen at the hands of the police, and I know that I'm not the only average, law abiding football fan that has travelled to an away game and had an unsavoury encounter with the uniformed mob of hemorrhoids.

When I was a little younger if I'd have found myself in that lad's shoes, I'd have been tempted to give that copper a swift jab on the tip of his nose, and send him cascading down the stairs with the rest of his uniformed thugs.

Karma will see to his kind eventually.

*singingtheblues* said:
Reminds me of the 8-1 at Middlesbrough.

If you watch it carefully right from the beginning he's clearly backing away in the direction of the stairs, he only takes exception when he gets an unnecessary shove from behind.

I'm only going off that footage, but he's clearly a young lad, wasn't doing much wrong and received more than was warranted. I'm sure the plod would have loved to have had an excuse to hit him with his truncheon too, luckily the kid saw sense and let it go.

I know what it's like to be treated like a second class citizen at the hands of the police, and I know that I'm not the only average, law abiding football fan that has travelled to an away game and had an unsavoury encounter with the uniformed mob of hemorrhoids.

When I was a little younger if I'd have found myself in that lad's shoes, I'd have been tempted to give that copper a swift jab on the tip of his nose, and send him cascading down the stairs with the rest of his uniformed thugs.

Karma will see to his kind eventually.

at some away games this season we've been treated like terrorists.

I'd also like to suggest that once the self-righteous pillocks on this thread have a poor experience with the police, they should refrain from complaining about it in off-topic, or even mention it whatsoever.

You should consider yourselves privileged to be undermined, abused, and shat on by illiterate thugs wearing a tatty uniform.

We should all be grateful that they take the time and effort to undermine our human rights, and do so with such glee and satisfaction.

All hail Her Majesty's Finest.

dom said:
Oh for god's sake Pigenio ... grow up

You have strutted around this thread playing the old school tough nut , ignoring any cogent arguments that might dampen your grandstanding.

Like another poster to this thread I was educated probably during the same era as you (my d.o.b. June 1958)

Like that poster , we were beaten so hard and regularly that at 8 years old was scared stiff , at 11 years old just numb, at 13 years old so inured to beatings that the alternatives of lengthy detentions seemed far more irritating than yet more stupid beatings, which actually didn't feel like they hurt anymore.

I was lucky to be a day boy at the shite private Catholic school I attended until I was kicked out (aged 15) Others were not so lucky.

Don't you dare try to assume knowledge of stuff you know F all about.

Sounds like those tough years have taken their toll. Listen to this yeah? Its a forum, I have an opinion and at no point on this thread have I said anyone elses opinion is wrong. And whats all that 'don't you dare' bollocks all about? You might want to work that. I'm 32, was born in 1977 so i'm a completely different generation to you. I was referring to when our teachers in Junior school treated the bad eggs with a no nonsense approach, and a prime example of that was me being rapped with 'the ruler' for giving uncalled for grief to a teacher, and another lad being forced to hold his hand up for an hour because he was 'tagging' the said hand instead of doing his work. Guess what though? I never back-chatted again and he never fucked about in class again either, to me that makes a 100% success rate that the hardline approach works. These days teachers can't eveen raise their voice without fear of a court case being thrust upon them. My opinion....MY being the operative word, is that the scrote in the video deserved to be pushed back. If he was sat there silently with his bovril well yes, the copper would be haule over hot coals, but he wasn't was he? He was infact being aggressive, giving it the large'n and trying as hard as he could to look a complete twatfaced little ****. What makes me laugh is how he's prepared to give it but not take it and lets be honest, it wasn't really much to take now was it, a little push in the cheek?
Next time don't comment on anything I post if you don't agree with it. 'How dare you'? Who the fuck do you think you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.