Milner and toure

What attacking threat did he provide, the guy cant cross! He cant and never tries to beat a man. Do you watch the game? His runs are shit as well he never loses his man!

Milner's main job tonight was to was to stop The rags attacking down the left which he did a really good job at doing. Do you really think AJ or Mario would of done the same?
I also seen to remember he put in a fantastic ball in the box about 5 minutes in but no-one was there

They've barely played 6 games each this season, there's another 27 to go yet. I for one at the start of this week would've took 4 points from West-brom/United games.
We've also had one of the hardest starts to a season I remember;
Spuds (a) - draw
Chelsea (h) - win
Arsenal (h) - loss
Liverpool (h) - win
Manure (h) - draw
Get some perspective! CTID

Milner will rarely offer something when played on the wing, except defensive capabilities. Yaya had very little options forward so he had a tough job. That said he looked a bit meh and lazy, he is very very hard to figure out.

Please stop using words that could explain HEAVEN \ HELL, DARK \ LIGHT. Its not that black and white.

Andouble said:
I keep sticking up for Milner, and I will continue to until he displays what he can do where he's meant to be, in the center of the pitch.

He's useless on the left side, a position he's never played before. It's like when Ireland played on the outside for us, only less laziness and less complaining to the press. Should have been put on for Barry at halftime and AJ introduced earlier.

Agree 100% - he needs to play in the middle. He is a quality player and we will see the best of him when he gets his chance to play there.

Not that black and white? WTF are you on about? Ill tell you what is black and white in footy, you get fuck all if you don't compete and battle. Toure doesnt want to know. Elano, Robinho, Ireland all slated for working harder than him and all contributed more to MCFC. As for Milner putting him in the centre will achieve sod all because he lacks ability. His first touch is shit FFS and I repeat he has no pace and cant pass! Hes a shorter less effective defensively version of Barry.

YA YA , at some point I hope you read this, you are crap. Never have I seen a CITY player , take to the field with your lack of fcuking fight in a match, never mind the derby!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fcuk were you smoking be for the match YOU WAKNER. Even Danny Mills put in more fight than you YA YA, YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE IN THE SIDE PLAYING LIKE THAT.

bondsman said:
What attacking threat did he provide, the guy cant cross! He cant and never tries to beat a man. Do you watch the game? His runs are shit as well he never loses his man!

he had 2 really good crosses in the first half. Unfortunately his head was down and there wasn't a target man or anyone else within 10 yards of the ball.

bondsman said:
Not that black and white? WTF are you on about? Ill tell you what is black and white in footy, you get fuck all if you don't compete and battle. Toure doesnt want to know. Elano, Robinho, Ireland all slated for working harder than him and all contributed more to MCFC. As for Milner putting him in the centre will achieve sod all because he lacks ability. His first touch is shit FFS and I repeat he has no pace and cant pass! Hes a shorter less effective defensively version of Barry.

So Milner,who was great for Villa and has done well for England, has suddenly become shit? Nothing to do with being played out of position in a team in transition? Unbelievable.

bondsman said:
Milner was shit everytime I saw him for Villa, especially when he played us! Johnson not good enough to start? I give up.
JUst remind me when did you pass you're coaching badges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.