milner can join

We need English players with the new rules that are going to come in.

He is young and will only get better, English, can play right, left or centre midfield, seems to have a good attitude, knows the premiership, scores goals, why wouldn’t we want him.
Just a matter of haggling now

ReVoRolla said:
Villa want £30m ...... when he isnt worth £15m. £20m was a generous offer when Villa didnt want to sell, now Milner has forced Villa's hand, we don't have to bid more!!

Correct young man.

Leave the £20m on the table, and let them sweat a little. If they don't sell, then i think Milner would be more upset than we would.

Funny how O;neal came out with this the day after Bobby Mac showed an interest in Donovan..I think our boss is playing mind games.

kp789 said:
Where will we play him?

It's a squad game, we're gonna be rotating all the players over 4 competitions. As Mourinho once said, you need 2 top class players in every position.

The right price for Milner is about £16-18 million. We offered more than that and they wouldn't sell, so O'Neill is lying. What he should be saying is that Milner can only go for a very wrong price which is probably £25 million or therabouts

Hammond said:
I seem to be the only person who doesnt want him
I wouldn't be arsed if we didn't get him either. James Milner isn't going to help any team win the league or Champions League, and that's the class of player we need to be looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.