milner can join

chesterguy said:
But think of what we have done to Villa

1. They have a player who wants away and so will be unhappy
2. They cant buy until we do
3. We wont make a proper offer til later in the summer so they will struggle to buy
4. Be prepared to accept a much loower offer because of 1

City are in the driving seat and if I was City I would just keep them dangling

Totally agree, we should drive a hard bargain here, we'll end up paying 25 nontheless!!!

£20 million is more than enough for someone of Milner's calibre.

Whatever happens I hope Mancini and Cook make sure that Milner has always wanted to play for City before they part with a penny.

After the World Cup Milner had his value should have dropped from before the World Cup when we bidded for him. As others have said we will be paying over the odds for him even at £20 million. After that World Cup tops of £15 million for me. We are in the driving seat Milner wants to go offer £15 million play hardball with them. We were robbed with the Barry deal so lets get value for our money any more would be madness. Also with the other players we are linked to or in talks with we may not do this deal if we get Balotelli whats the point in buying Milner honestly I dont think he offers any more than what we already have at the club and we seem to get value for money away from England. The only deal in the England that City got a great deal was for Given the rest we have been robbed.

leighton said:
I dont think he offers any more than what we already have at the club and we seem to get value for money away from England. The only deal in the England that City got a great deal was for Given the rest we have been robbed.

Adam Johnson was a bargain....

£10-£12 Million max. He would be a welcome addition but Mancini wants to look @ what other options we have. For £20 mil Plus he would have to get a regular game.

Dubai Blue said:
Hammond said:
I seem to be the only person who doesnt want him
I wouldn't be arsed if we didn't get him either. James Milner isn't going to help any team win the league or Champions League, and that's the class of player we need to be looking at.

Hey Dubai

Have you seen anything of Karl recently?

ExecDP said:
Dubai Blue said:
I wouldn't be arsed if we didn't get him either. James Milner isn't going to help any team win the league or Champions League, and that's the class of player we need to be looking at.

Hey Dubai

Have you seen anything of Karl recently?
Porter or Roe?

Sky Blue said:
leighton said:
I dont think he offers any more than what we already have at the club and we seem to get value for money away from England. The only deal in the England that City got a great deal was for Given the rest we have been robbed.

Adam Johnson was a bargain....

How much did the Johnson deal work out at? I thought we spent near the 8-10 million for him maybe I am wrong. Which was a risk to take on a championship player which has worked out. Saying that next season will he be up for the competition for places. I know it is going to be a hard season for him this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.