Milner Has To Play In The Centre All The Time

dctid said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Difference is Tevez has 20 goals for the season and your examples are hardly the norm for him. Milner has been dog shit all season and he plays ok against a shit WBA team and all of a sudden people are saying he is better than NDJ and Yaya? Farcical!

Milner has been dog shit becuase the poor fooker has been played on the wings - put Tevez in net and he will no doubt be a shit keeper.

DJ is a different type of payer there is no comparison

Yaya has played well but play the fooker on the wing where Milner has played most of the season and he would look equally as fookin useless.

Never seen so much slaggin off of our players - none of them are shit - even the fookin abuse that Jo gets from posters on here - it aint his fault he is not up too it blame Mancini for pickin him - but no we wont do that.

Truth is describing Milner as dog shit is equally stupid as describing him as world class

I concede that Milner has not been given enough opportunities in his preferred position but that is no excuse for continuously giving the ball away. His passing is just rancid!

As for your comment about us not blaming Mancini, I started a thread on Wednesday to say that he was the person I blamed when everyone else wanted to blame Vieira!

Describing Milner as World Class is far more stupid than saying he is dog shit!

lastmanback said:
milner ? I really do not rate him. We are I feel only using players like him and Barry to make up the home grown quota. there technique and ball control is inferior. they are never totally in control of the ball and don't see the big picture. I'ts all just last gasp bad touch and hit and hope. They are just work rate cart horses. imho .

Agreed!

he has lack of confidence

every time he gets the ball he makes so many unnecessary moves,and I never saw his good forward pass tbh.He only made diagonal passes

I think we made a mistake when we bought him :(

Ntini77 said:
I'm still unconvinced he's good enough for a side with title aspirations.

Watching Silva & him in the same side is like watching Disney classic 'Beauty & Beast', on playback.

We currently see a United side with Fletcher and Carrick as the midfield and Darron Gibson as their backup.

lastmanback said:
milner ? I really do not rate him. We are I feel only using players like him and Barry to make up the home grown quota. there technique and ball control is inferior. they are never totally in control of the ball and don't see the big picture. I'ts all just last gasp bad touch and hit and hope. They are just work rate cart horses. imho .
that must be a joke? or do you play a lot of computer footy games?

Milner has to 100% play there only! Whether he starts games isnanother matter, because when everyone's fit I think it would be hard for him to get in but he should only play in the middle.

I thought he was one of our best players, dug in and helped out across the park. The masterstroke though was playing Kolarov in midfield it completed our balance across the park and gave us width. Things only went to pot a bit when Yaya went off which sort of ruined our attacking third.

Anyway though Milner had a top game, he isn't a defensive midfielder but he has aspects that i wish De Jong had in a more attacking sense. He just needs to not be afraid of that risky pass, many times Boateng/Kolarov were in space and a simple spray left or right would of put them open, seems he was afraid or Bobby had told him to keep the passes safe and short. Anyway good performance from the lad.

I thought Barry was a weak link yesterday, nowhere near at the level he was at when he won PoTM, a lot of passes going astray. Was lucky because Kolarov and Zabs could interchange at full back so he didn't have to work as hard covering that area without De Jong.

All in all though i thought it was a decent performance across the board.

OrigamiNinja said:
dctid said:
Milner has been dog shit becuase the poor fooker has been played on the wings - put Tevez in net and he will no doubt be a shit keeper.

DJ is a different type of payer there is no comparison

Yaya has played well but play the fooker on the wing where Milner has played most of the season and he would look equally as fookin useless.

Never seen so much slaggin off of our players - none of them are shit - even the fookin abuse that Jo gets from posters on here - it aint his fault he is not up too it blame Mancini for pickin him - but no we wont do that.

Truth is describing Milner as dog shit is equally stupid as describing him as world class

I concede that Milner has not been given enough opportunities in his preferred position but that is no excuse for continuously giving the ball away. His passing is just rancid!

As for your comment about us not blaming Mancini, I started a thread on Wednesday to say that he was the person I blamed when everyone else wanted to blame Vieira!

Describing Milner as World Class is far more stupid than saying he is dog shit!

Think describing the young PFA player of the season last year (or whenever) as shite is fookin ridiculas. He was outstanding at Villa and he will be again. Personally i have never seem so many quality players in a blue shirt - if Milner is shit god knows how we would rate Mills - Coradi - Lee Badbuy Bradbury - the list is fookin endless.

Milner is fully committed puts the miles in and is the sort of player every team needs and so do we. Put him in the middle and watch him flourish

i think mancini is reluctant to play milner at cm, because he is young, new to the system, and hasnt gained full trust of the coach yet. i think he definitely long-term replacement for barry and will probably start over him next season.

he doesnt have the pace to be a winger, but he has a pretty high amount of pace for a holding midfielder. would be a great threat going forward.

and hasnt he played fullback in a crunch at the international level? thats great cover for kolarov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.