Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
samharris said:
I think he was still carrying a bit of that virus he had..

This.

When it shown him sat on the bench, he didn't look very well to be honest.

The winger was giving him a hard time and he looked absolutely knackered after 20 minutes, shouldn't of been in the team for that game, another one of capellos pathetic stupid decisions.

To be honest, a professional footballer should be well-hung enough to play even when carrying a virus.

ST Coleridge said:
Freestyler said:
This.

The winger was giving him a hard time and he looked absolutely knackered after 20 minutes, shouldn't of been in the team for that game, another one of capellos pathetic stupid decisions.

To be honest, a professional footballer should be well-hung enough to play even when carrying a virus.

Today ST coleridge will be mostly thinking of willie's..

Freestyler said:
samharris said:
I think he was still carrying a bit of that virus he had..

This.

you a docter now aswell, or are you jumping on the capello bandwagon aswell?

what does your sauce think of Capello?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Freestyler said:
This.

capello bandwagon? ermmm i think he's not actually that good, i've been saying it for what over a year now?

I don't you need to be a doctor to see if someone looks pale and clearly unwell.

seeing as you talk like you know alot, do you have any info on transfers or whether milner has a headache?

Freestyler said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

capello bandwagon? ermmm i think he's not actually that good, i've been saying it for what over a year now?

I don't you need to be a doctor to see if someone looks pale and clearly unwell.

seeing as you talk like you know alot, do you have any info on transfers or whether milner has a headache?
Capello is one of the best managers in world football, I guarentee if he was City manager we would be in for the title next season, without even buying players during the window. That's not a slur on Mancini because he could reach that level as he has the potencial to do so, but Capello is up there with the Mourinho's and Bacon Face's of the world.

The way the press in this country have turned on him so quick is scandalous, we don't deserve a manager of his calibre.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Freestyler said:

Capello is one of the best managers in world football, I guarentee if he was City manager we would be in for the title next season, without even buying players during the window. That's not a slur on Mancini because he could reach that level as he has the potencial to do so, but Capello is up there with the Mourinho's and Bacon Face's of the world.

The way the press in this country have turned on him so quick is scandalous, we don't deserve a manager of his calibre.

I agree Goat. For 2 years everyone has been singing his praises, saying how working them hard is right, likewise no WAG's, no mobiles, strict discipline, then suddenly we have 2 awful games and according to the media our manager is crap, the players need more fun, the players should be making the team selection decisions and so on - naffing joke it is; rant over, sorry, transfer forum, pass my coat...

I think the press have turned on him due to his bad decisions, which stem from the fact, as great a manager as he is, he's never managed in tournament football where sometimes you have to try something new as you could possibly only have 3 games to show your worth

Benarbia said:
I think the press have turned on him due to his bad decisions, which stem from the fact, as great a manager as he is, he's never managed in tournament football where sometimes you have to try something new as you could possibly only have 3 games to show your worth

Fair point but his problems are compounded by the fact that not ONE single player has shone in this tourney so far for England. This bunch of pampered overpaid (and bored) prima donnas need to pull their finger out and show their worth starting Wednesday. They owe the manager and country that much at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.