Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
I think the press have turned on him due to his bad decisions, which stem from the fact, as great a manager as he is, he's never managed in tournament football where sometimes you have to try something new as you could possibly only have 3 games to show your worth

in all fairness i think mr capello knows enough to suceed at tournament level.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 am --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
you a docter now aswell, or are you jumping on the capello bandwagon aswell?

what does your sauce think of Capello?

capello bandwagon? ermmm i think he's not actually that good, i've been saying it for what over a year now?

I don't you need to be a doctor to see if someone looks pale and clearly unwell.

seeing as you talk like you know alot, do you have any info on transfers or whether milner has a headache?

English your strong point also?

i never knew milner could go a less shader white than he already is.

I like to think i know quite abit about football thank you please.

Benarbia said:
I think the press have turned on him due to his bad decisions, which stem from the fact, as great a manager as he is, he's never managed in tournament football where sometimes you have to try something new as you could possibly only have 3 games to show your worth

you may have a point, but let's not defend the press - they are over-reactive scumbags, one minute we are potential world champions, the next minute we are the worst team in the world, the answer lies somewhere in between; I still maintain that Capello is a good manager, and one bad game and one awful game does not change that (for me anyway)<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 am --<br /><br />
CityPar said:
Benarbia said:

Fair point but his problems are compounded by the fact that not ONE single player has shone in this tourney so far for England. This bunch of pampered overpaid (and bored) prima donnas need to pull their finger out and show their worth starting Wednesday. They owe the manager and country that much at least!

CORRECT, and as for John Terry coming out and saying what he did, well it showed him up for the brainless arse that he really is, crap like that within the camp is a bigger issue than the manager being a disciplinarian

It was the england PLAYERS who couldnt control the ball, pass well,shoot on target,close down the opposition & give a fuck..not capello.

samharris said:
It was the england PLAYERS who couldnt control the ball, pass well,shoot on target,close down the opposition & give a fuck..not capello.

this, seems the manager is going to get blamed again for our players failures

They were playing in the manager's system so while blame lies at the players doors the system the manager uses plus his changes have to also be at fault. Otherwise what's the need for a manager the chairman may as well buy players and tell them to play where they feel comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.