Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll use SWP in this deal plus about 22M. I think O Neil likes him. He's still got a couple years left in him but he's probably not good enough for a team looking at the top 3/4. Ireland will be used if Mancini/Marwood want Arteta

Pam said:
I thought City said £20 mill was final offer, and if that's true, we presumably wouldn't have agreed £28 unless £8 million is conditional on winning trophies or qualifying for the CL or both. I think he's coming but I doubt that fee is accurate.

Someone over on Villatalk who is "in the know" has said that it is all done and that 28M is the fee. He never gets anything wrong and usually breaks a transfer or news from the club at least a day before it it official.

Villan said:
When the reported first bid came in for him from yourselves i was a bit gutted to be losing Jimmy. Now in retrospect with the amount you are reportedly paying it seems a very good deal for our club and one for which i believe we will rise stronger because of. 28M is daft money for a player of Milners ability and after reading through the last few pages of this thread you would all seem to agree. Will he come to sit on your bench, time will tell.

What is laughable is over on Villatalk some seem to think that De jong would be available and be used as a part of the deal! I would love for that to happen but knowing our luck we'll get SWP!!

What is the situation regarding Ireland? Would love him at Villa and it would seem that he is available.

I'm very confident that this deal is going to happen and i have it on good authority that Ned will be used as a makeweight on the deal.
If so you'll be getting a good honest player that can play either right back or centre back and gives 100%.............you wont be disappointed!

The Fixer said:
Villan said:
Torres as well! This is getting insane! Where will all these players play?

Obviously players will leave to accomodate better players, Bojinov has gone, Robinho likely to leave as will RSC imo.

So that would leave Tevez, Ade, Bellers( if he stays) Torres if we can get him.
Really can't see Bellers staying.

Tevez, Ade, Torres and Dzeko it is then....

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

Villan said:
Pam said:
I thought City said £20 mill was final offer, and if that's true, we presumably wouldn't have agreed £28 unless £8 million is conditional on winning trophies or qualifying for the CL or both. I think he's coming but I doubt that fee is accurate.

Someone over on Villatalk who is "in the know" has said that it is all done and that 28M is the fee. He never gets anything wrong and usually breaks a transfer or news from the club at least a day before it it official.

hope he is wrong,
milner aint worth 20 million never mind 28.

Villan said:
Pam said:

Couldn't care less about the fee. What I care about is 'can he create some sparkle'...

Danamy said:
Villan said:
When the reported first bid came in for him from yourselves i was a bit gutted to be losing Jimmy. Now in retrospect with the amount you are reportedly paying it seems a very good deal for our club and one for which i believe we will rise stronger because of. 28M is daft money for a player of Milners ability and after reading through the last few pages of this thread you would all seem to agree. Will he come to sit on your bench, time will tell.

What is laughable is over on Villatalk some seem to think that De jong would be available and be used as a part of the deal! I would love for that to happen but knowing our luck we'll get SWP!!

What is the situation regarding Ireland? Would love him at Villa and it would seem that he is available.

I'm very confident that this deal is going to happen and i have it on good authority that Ned will be used as a makeweight on the deal.
If so you'll be getting a good honest player that can play either right back or centre back and gives 100%.............you wont be disappointed!
any idea when danamy?

richards30 said:
Danamy said:
any idea when danamy?

Before the window closes.............there you go! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.