Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the reported first bid came in for him from yourselves i was a bit gutted to be losing Jimmy. Now in retrospect with the amount you are reportedly paying it seems a very good deal for our club and one for which i believe we will rise stronger because of. 28M is daft money for a player of Milners ability and after reading through the last few pages of this thread you would all seem to agree. Will he come to sit on your bench, time will tell.

What is laughable is over on Villatalk some seem to think that De jong would be available and be used as a part of the deal! I would love for that to happen but knowing our luck we'll get SWP!!

What is the situation regarding Ireland? Would love him at Villa and it would seem that he is available.

Villan said:
When the reported first bid came in for him from yourselves i was a bit gutted to be losing Jimmy. Now in retrospect with the amount you are reportedly paying it seems a very good deal for our club and one for which i believe we will rise stronger because of. 28M is daft money for a player of Milners ability and after reading through the last few pages of this thread you would all seem to agree. Will he come to sit on your bench, time will tell.

What is laughable is over on Villatalk some seem to think that De jong would be available and be used as a part of the deal! I would love for that to happen but knowing our luck we'll get SWP!!

What is the situation regarding Ireland? Would love him at Villa and it would seem that he is available.
De Jong - never gonna happen I'm afraid, still a massive part to play and will e a regular again next season.

Ireland appears to be available as some form of trade in with someone, somewhere! Will be sorry to see him go.

Villan said:

Ireland i think will leave the club, there are a couple of posters on here who are friends of stevie and from what i can gather no disrepect to villa but he'd have bigger fish to fry. Rumour as it we might be using him in a deal to land Torres mate.

Just re-read my original post on page 31. Some members on here seemed adamant that you wouldn't be mugged off like you were for Lescott. Seems you were wrong.

I thought City said £20 mill was final offer, and if that's true, we presumably wouldn't have agreed £28 unless £8 million is conditional on winning trophies or qualifying for the CL or both. I think he's coming but I doubt that fee is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.