Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

None of Villa's regular players are home grown. Delfouneso is the only one looking likely to breach that though.

Project said:
None of Villa's regular players are home grown. Delfouneso is the only one looking likely to breach that though.

Isn't Agbonlahor?

Quality player, is passing is superb the balls he was playing through to agbonlahor and carew were brilliant against us the other week.Imagine tevez on the end of them he will be knocking 40 odd goals next season.

pee dubya said:
Project said:

Isn't Agbonlahor?

Ah, yes. Forgot about him. Shite player.

A likely outcome of the Milner bid as posted on a Villa Blog..

If it is a case that Manchester City are making an offer, they will know Milner wants out and it is very much a case of them making an offer, because Martin O'Neill will not give them a price to begin with and Martin O'Neill, I suspect, can be a stubborn git.

He will then reject whatever offer comes in then Manchester City will ask for a valuation. Martin O'Neill will make it quite a bit higher than the offer he has refused but it won't be an impossible figure - it will be the price Martin O'Neill will accept for James Milner. Every player has a price.

Then it comes down to Manchester City and how much they really want James Milner.

One tit on the SSN website (villa fan) said he wanted Neds, Richards, Ireland and 10 mill for Milner!!!

I'm not convinced Milner is what we need. We need a creative midfielder.

I dont really see how Milner fits around Dejong & Barry.

Ireland's youtube video is better than what Milner's would be, if I could find one.

Milner is a good player and would be a useful addition to our squad but the money being talked about is stupid: he ain't worth £24m. However, if City want to overpay for players at this stage in the project, that is Mansour's prerogative.

Oasis_City said:
Ireland's youtube video is better than what Milner's would be, if I could find one.

Jesus mate you must be either Irelands agent or family member
If your head got any further up his ass i would see your eyes when he opened his mouth
Milner is PFA young player of the year, Ireland warms are bench says it all really now go finish polishing your picture of Ireland

I think it's a good buy, he's still young, english and is only going to get better. I can see him being a top box to box midfielder in the future, in the mould of someone like Gerrard.

He's better than what we've got, so I think it would be a good purchase. Good value for money? Only time would tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.