Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about milner and put in a bid for krasic because i am really worried about how adam johnson always seems to hide whenever we play tough oppositions and yesterday he was atrocious,lost the ball easily,not aware of his team mates runs,a couple of times he could have played bellamy through but took too long on the ball and lost it.

He isn't that quick or really skilled from what i have seen of him because yesterday soon as someone came near him,he just panicked and lost the ball fairly easily,being good against the likes of hull,burnley and west ham shouldn't be good enough for someone who wants to be a starter.

He was nowhere to be found against all the top teams we played last year,anonymous against man utd,spurs,everton,arsenal,i see him as another overrated english player,who people seem to like because he can do some step overs.

I really hope he can buckle up and prove me wrong but i won't get my hopes too high.

zinaldo1982 said:
Forget about milner and put in a bid for krasic because i am really worried about how adam johnson always seems to hide whenever we play tough oppositions and yesterday he was atrocious,lost the ball easily,not aware of his team mates runs,a couple of times he could have played bellamy through but took too long on the ball and lost it.

He isn't that quick or really skilled from what i have seen of him because yesterday soon as someone came near him,he just panicked and lost the ball fairly easily,being good against the likes of hull,burnley and west ham shouldn't be good enough for someone who wants to be a starter.

He was nowhere to be found against all the top teams we played last year,anonymous against man utd,spurs,everton,arsenal,i see him as another overrated english player,who people seem to like because he can do some step overs.

I really hope he can buckle up and prove me wrong but i won't get my hopes too high.

av a day off please, just one.

Ticket For Schalke said:
zinaldo1982 said:

av a day off please, just one.
he's not even subtle so I don't think anyone takes any notice.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:13 pm --<br /><br />
mike channon´s windmill said:
Marvin said:
What makes you think Arsenal would sell him?

Will Wenger play him ? If not, then what? Might depend on whether Cesc stays or goes. People are now talking of him in England terms after half a season at Notlob - if Wenger can´t guarantee him a start does he ask to leave?
Wenger's approach is to bring through the kids - don't think he'll change now. Why would Wilshere be unhappy? He could win a trophy this season, and get a place in a new-look England

If Villa sell Milner then they will have the same problems as City have had in trying to get clubs to sell their best players. Clubs will add £5 Million to the fee. So I think MON will try and get a City player in the deal. Onouha looks the most likely

As Milner and Balotelli are likely our last two targets....I thought Milner deserved a BUMP as he was disappearing off the first page...poor lad!

I reckon O'Neill will go for Parker. Interesting that pre-World Cup Milner was the darling of the press, but as soon as we disclose an interest he becomes just above average overnight. He would be a decent buy imho.

zinaldo1982 said:

Don`t worry mate, If AJ was not doing good , we can replace him with SWP .

bellwhaft said:
I reckon O'Neill will go for Parker. Interesting that pre-World Cup Milner was the darling of the press, but as soon as we disclose an interest he becomes just above average overnight. He would be a decent buy imho.

bellwhaft you ok you actually made a positive comment lol

mart said:
bellwhaft said:

bellwhaft you ok you actually made a positive comment lol

Yes mate. It's a long night though! Might get stuck into Mario a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.