Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST Coleridge said:
Giles said:
As BB said, the American model is not applicable worldwide.
As for the regulations I recommend this blog - it's very good. Scroll down a way and there's an excellent analysis of what the new regs mean for City - it seems to be quite good news.

<a class="postlink" href="http://swissramble.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://swissramble.blogspot.com/</a>

Cheers for the link!

And yeah, I realise that a worldwide salary cap isn't viable. But the Communism thing led me to America, and I have to admit that the enforced parity is something that appeals to me, personally.

In lieu of the college system, I think that England could really benefit from a few FA-run Centres of Excellence, sort of independent academies. I know that Clairefontaine was held aloft as 'the way forward' following France's success at the turn of the century, and that Brooking constantly refers to the need for such an institution. It would also benefit the national team, obviously.

Enforced parity comes with a price tag..no promotions and no relegations, basically 95% of the clubs could just close shop.

They are desperate to sell for us for a big fee. MoN sees an opportunity and realizes Milner isnt that great. He will be laughing all the way to the bank if he even gets 20mil.

I think .mon..
played his no sale card and thought city will be back ..WHoops wrong and then his bottle went ..no transfer budget .I know we will release a he can go and he wants to go ..pay up nasty nasty city ..Leave it till the last day i say and let him sweat

Bluefinn said:
They are desperate to sell for us for a big fee. MoN sees an opportunity and realizes Milner isnt that great. He will be laughing all the way to the bank if he even gets 20mil.

2cn8efc.jpg

I hadn't realised how many assists Johnson got! In half a season! If he had played the 1st half of the season in the same form he'd have finished with the most assists!

BlueTurban said:
I hadn't realised how many assists Johnson got! In half a season! If he had played the 1st half of the season in the same form he'd have finished with the most assists!
Aye. Well surprised by that. I figured he had five or six but nine is very very impressive. Cannae wait for him to show up a star signing next season.

BlueTurban said:
Were they all premiership assists? In some lists of leading scorers they count goals in other divisions where a player has moved during a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.