Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Phil said:
Sabster said:
Silva>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozil
Silva will be the best CAM in the league next year if Fabregas leaves Aresnal. Gerrard and Lampard are nearly over the hill. Who else is there?
Charlie Adam and Dan Gosling. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Blue Phil said:
Sabster said:
Silva>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozil
Silva will be the best CAM in the league next year if Fabregas leaves Aresnal. Gerrard and
Lampard are nearly over the hill. Who else is there?

Well i'd like to believe Silva plays on the left wing, seeing that he is naturally a left footer. So comparing him against gerrard and lampard...
It'd be more apporpiate if you compare him against someone like Lenon or Bellamy who are 2 of the best wingers in the PL

Aussie! said:
Blue Phil said:
Silva will be the best CAM in the league next year if Fabregas leaves Aresnal. Gerrard and

Well i'd like to believe Silva plays on the left wing, seeing that he is naturally a left footer. So comparing him against gerrard and lampard...
It'd be more apporpiate if you compare him against someone like Lenon or Bellamy who are 2 of the best wingers in the PL

AJ plays on the right wing n he's left footed ;)
i doubt mancini will want both wingers to be left footed, my guessing is milner on the left AJ on right and silva in the CAM position.

Aussie! said:
Blue Phil said:

For valencia he played as an attacking midfielder (in the hole) but for spain he generally plays wide left as they have iniesta and xavvi in the middle.

He is fantastic playing "in the hole", I've seen him play there a couple of times, the best being against Werder Bremen when he had a hand in 3 of the goals.

If you were a Villa fan would you be encouraged, pissed off or just confused by this announcement on the club's official site? I just don't see the need, do you?

Club Statement

James Milner trained with the rest of the Villa squad today at Bodymoor Heath. He and the manager, along with chief executive Paul Faulkner and the player's representative, Matthew Buck, had an amicable conversation and, while James will not play in tomorrow's game at Walsall, he will fly with the squad to Portugal on Wednesday ahead of the Guadiana Cup in which Villa will compete with Benfica and Feyenoord this weekend.

Kinky by name said:
If you were a Villa fan would you be encouraged, pissed off or just confused by this announcement on the club's official site? I just don't see the need, do you?

Club Statement

James Milner trained with the rest of the Villa squad today at Bodymoor Heath. He and the manager, along with chief executive Paul Faulkner and the player's representative, Matthew Buck, had an amicable conversation and, while James will not play in tomorrow's game at Walsall, he will fly with the squad to Portugal on Wednesday ahead of the Guadiana Cup in which Villa will compete with Benfica and Feyenoord this weekend.

This statement, makes me (as a City fan) nervous because it implies Milner will be going to City. (Similiar situation)Much like the Lescott scenario where he was excluded from training before we signed him.

The last thing i want is for that overrated - overppriced prick to come.

Aussie! said:
Kinky by name said:

Club Statement

He ain't a prick who's fault is the price tag ours me thinks

This statement, makes me (as a City fan) nervous because it implies Milner will be going to City. (Similiar situation)Much like the Lescott scenario where he was excluded from training before we signed him.

The last thing i want is for that overrated - overppriced prick to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.