Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure mancini will have other options , its likely he has more than 3 options for each position he wants to fill . So if milner falls through i reckon arteta will be next on the hitlist . But i do feel milner will go through and villa will negotiate down the price as they knw they have to sell to buy

The Fixer said:
When did ssn say they rejected a new bid of 24 mill?
they have a reporter outside of Villa's training ground. It hasn't been breaking news or anything but that's what he said, our most recent offer fell just short of £24million

Blue Phil said:
The Fixer said:
When did ssn say they rejected a new bid of 24 mill?
they have a reporter outside of Villa's training ground. It hasn't been breaking news or anything but that's what he said, our most recent offer fell just short of £24million

In this instance what does just short of £24m mean? £23m? £23.9m?

SunJihai said:
If we buy Milner for 20+ million and Ozil gets bought for the quoted 10-15 million then we'll have made one of the worse deals in recent memory.

I really hope we can just forget about him and move on to another target (If we even need a new signing in midfield, which i don't think we do).

Not that impressed by Özil so far. There surly is class oozin around him but if someone looks a little lightweight for the prem, it must be him.

I've seen Milner play very well many times and he looks strong and comitted.

For me it's a very close call for whom I'd like even though they are very different players.

johnmc said:
Blue Phil said:

In this instance what does just short of £24m mean? £23m? £23.9m?
The way he made it sound something like £23,999,999.99p wouldn't surprise me.

Blue Phil said:
If as SSN are saying we have offered £24million and Villa have rejected it then we should move on. He isn't worth Silva's value, or Balotelli's or Y.Toure's.
Ozil - 20 million euro's
Schwienstieger - 15 million euro's
Arteta - £18 million

There are an abundance of good midfielders similar to Milner throughout Europe at a much cheaper price. If we give £30million for Milner we have been taken for absolute MUGZ!!!

Firstly Ozil is a completely different player to milner and would not get in our first team )as we already have a better creative attacking mid than him, silva=

Secondly, shweinsteiger would cost more like 40 mill so.............

And thirdly Milner is younger, less injury prone and simply better than Arteta.

Sabster said:
Blue Phil said:
If as SSN are saying we have offered £24million and Villa have rejected it then we should move on. He isn't worth Silva's value, or Balotelli's or Y.Toure's.
Ozil - 20 million euro's
Schwienstieger - 15 million euro's
Arteta - £18 million

There are an abundance of good midfielders similar to Milner throughout Europe at a much cheaper price. If we give £30million for Milner we have been taken for absolute MUGZ!!!

Firstly Ozil is a completely different player to milner and would not get in our first team )as we already have a better creative attacking mid than him, silva=

Did you seriously just say Silva > Ozil?

Aussie! said:
Sabster said:

Silva>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozil

Sabster said:
Aussie! said:

Silva>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozil
Silva will be the best CAM in the league next year if Fabregas leaves Aresnal. Gerrard and Lampard are nearly over the hill. Who else is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.