Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
"Ammicable talks" would that be yes james you can leave Aston Villa however only if city meet our valuation which is 30 mill or you stay!

James- "yes i'll agree to that martin"

City walk from deal......

Weren't you the one that said only days ago that you would have walked away from the Balotelli deal as it was going nowhere?

Patience my boy, patience.

LoveCity said:
Shauny on offer?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/07/27/2043804/manchester-city-to-offer-shaun-wright-phillips-to-aston-villa-as-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... -villa-as-</a>

Paper talk but might be a good deal for both.

Just what Villa need another winger

All these player inc rumours are rubbish.

It will be like Barry last season we pay cash then any players they want from us will have to be done seperately.

Its hard enough doing one deal without confusing other player values.

Also despite what people might think footballers are not slaves they cant be traded or sold on without consent like goods and chateles.

We will sign him in the end IMO for around £25 million - £10 million more than he is worth but there you go.

Would Ireland even go there witht he likes or Rags, Arsenal and Liverpool showing interest in the past ? Could they even afford his wages - rumoured to be £70k a week WAY more than their current top earner. I cant see it myself.

sam221985 said:
Young I just think of a typical English speed merchant in the mould of Lennon, SWP, Walcott. I don't rate any of them and that fully includes Shauny these days.
This, english wingers are toss except A.J, It's a disgrace that he didn't go to the W.C, if he had gone insted of S.WP/Lennon/whoever we could have had a chance. Hart, Crouch and A.J should have all started games.

Run in a straight line 100m in 11 seconds then cant cross the ball or put a decent pass or shot in pretty much sums up english wide players.

Power strength speed, but little technical ability.

Milner is very much along the same lines which is why £25 - £30 million is stupid money for him but there you go.

Someone needs to explain to me why David Villa pretty much the best forward in the world at the moment costs £30 million yet Villa want the same for Milner, never done or acheived anything not 1 / 10 th of the player Villa is.

I must be stupid because I dont get it.

alera said:
Run in a straight line 100m in 11 seconds then cant cross the ball or put a decent pass or shot in pretty much sums up english wide players.

Power strength speed, but little technical ability.

Milner is very much along the same lines which is why £25 - £30 million is stupid money for him but there you go.

Someone needs to explain to me why David Villa pretty much the best forward in the world at the moment costs £30 million yet Villa want the same for Milner, never done or acheived anything not 1 / 10 th of the player Villa is.

I must be stupid because I dont get it.
Nutshell. TBH, A.J has shown that he has skill, pace, stregnth so if Milner cost £30million A.Js value should seriously be around £40million

What a load of rubbish. Milner is nothing of the sort. Milner hardly has any pace, and where he excells is as a CM. Have you actually watched him play, ever? And little techniqual ability? He has plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.