Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
only1paulsimpson said:
imo milner isnt worth anything over 15m. i think we should look elswhere,why not put a bid in for ozil?? looked class in the world cup

Because we're not after an Ozil type player, the most obvious Milner alternative would be Schweinsteiger, and the other one we've been linked with is Ramires (which looks pretty unfounded). The chances of us targeting Ozil went to 0 once we signed Silva.

Ozil isn't an alternative to Milner because they offer completely different things to the team.

pee dubya said:
only1paulsimpson said:
imo milner isnt worth anything over 15m. i think we should look elswhere,why not put a bid in for ozil?? looked class in the world cup

Because we're not after an Ozil type player, the most obvious Milner alternative would be Schweinsteiger, and the other one we've been linked with is Ramires (which looks pretty unfounded). The chances of us targeting Ozil went to 0 once we signed Silva.

Ozil isn't an alternative to Milner because they offer completely different things to the team.

Milner and Schweinsteiger are much more different than milner and ozil. Schweinsteiger has been reborn as a centre mid whereas ozil is CAM/winger, milner is not a centre mid player....

whynot? said:
pee dubya said:

Milner and Schweinsteiger are much more different than milner and ozil. Schweinsteiger has been reborn as a centre mid whereas ozil is CAM/winger, milner is not a centre mid player....

erm yes he is.....

irreverent ad said:
whynot? said:

erm yes he is.....

winger.....

whynot? said:
irreverent ad said:
erm yes he is.....

winger.....
Well he won PFA young player of the year last season playing as a box-to-box central midfielder.....

He's versatile, and can do a job all across the midfield. But i prefer him in the centre to on the flanks.

irreverent ad said:
whynot? said:
winger.....

Believe me as a Villa fan who has watched him last season...he is a centre Midfield player. He won PFA Young player of the year due to playing CM.

He is a poor Winger.

i think mancini would play him left wing to cut inside though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.