Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trigger said:
Martin O'Neill says it will be sorted and done in next couple of days!

even though he tried to be diplomatic in what he said he could not have said it any more simpler than he is definitely gone!

Wanna' bet?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/transfer-specials/james-milner-to-join-by-the-end-of-2010-summer-transfer-window/e12294949.html?aff=1572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/ ... l?aff=1572</a>

I like O'neill, tends to steer clear of the mud slinging unlike Moyes, realises if a player wants out there is no point in playing stupid games and saying stupid things, and without sounding patronising to any Villa fans, he'll spend the money well, and he's known for doing his deals last minute. Villa will be fine, just not as fine as us.

Lomas has a lob on said:
I like O'neill, tends to steer clear of the mud slinging unlike Moyes, realises if a player wants out there is no point in playing stupid games and saying stupid things, and without sounding patronising to any Villa fans, he'll spend the money well, and he's known for doing his deals last minute. Villa will be fine, just not as fine as us.

He does not take it personally, unlike the blue dipper Golum twat.

Pam said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

He does not take it personally, unlike the blue dipper Golum twat.

True, O'neill sees the advantages off selling a player for that much money. whereas with Moyes, you would of thought we tried to buy his wife how he went on over the Lescott saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.