Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
keemcfc said:
kippax23 said:
wtf to u i back city players and dont like villa pricks on here

I wasn't insulting you personly, I was just saying that a few of our fans have started to act a bit 'off', I didn't see all of what that Villa fan said but it looked like he only said that he didn't want Barry back as he's been shite since he left them, which is fair enough because he has.

If he said something else before that then I take it back.

if we got milner and villa got ireland and money we would be getting a bum deal . ireland is a much better player than milner on his day , he is quicker and more creative . If ireland went to villa you could just see o neil making him the player he used to be . Milner is a good player but not worth what we are paying but i would still take him in the team as he is the kind of midfielder i think we are looking for atm someone who can go box to box puts a shift in and can score goals aswell as creating them . I would give villa the money as thats the only way of getting him but i wouldnt include ireland in the deal . 24 million for milner after everything is something im willing to accept even though his true value is 15-20 million

Blue Elmo said:
if we got milner and villa got ireland and money we would be getting a bum deal . ireland is a much better player than milner on his day , he is quicker and more creative . If ireland went to villa you could just see o neil making him the player he used to be . Milner is a good player but not worth what we are paying but i would still take him in the team as he is the kind of midfielder i think we are looking for atm someone who can go box to box puts a shift in and can score goals aswell as creating them . I would give villa the money as thats the only way of getting him but i wouldnt include ireland in the deal . 24 million for milner after everything is something im willing to accept even though his true value is 15-20 million

This is the problem with "Our Stephen" on his day- and unfortunately he doesn't have enough days.

Blue Elmo said:
if we got milner and villa got ireland and money we would be getting a bum deal . ireland is a much better player than milner on his day ,

I don't think so, and Ireland's "on his day" days were few and far between last season.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
sam the drummer said:
ITV just said it should be done over the weekend.

Good. Milner bashers, give the lad a chance.

spacecadet said:
Blue Elmo said:

This is the problem with "Our Stephen" on his day- and unfortunately he doesn't have enough days.

I agree he isn't quite as consistant as Milner.
If the deal is Ireland + Cash i hope its not more than 10 million maximum.

20sbc07 said:
spacecadet said:

I agree he isn't quite as consistant as Milner.
If the deal is Ireland + Cash i hope its not more than 10 million maximum.

Compared to what the rags paid for Michael Carrick, this is a snip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.