Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did O'Neill say he would be signing for us or just that his future would be sorted in the coming days?

Cityisland said:
larderland said:
delighted with this signing,hope he can feature v spurs

I would have expected this thread to take off after this news.

it is a friday night to be fair and who bar villa fans are watching the game??its only just hit twitter

larderland said:
Cityisland said:

it is a friday night to be fair and who bar villa fans are watching the game??its only just hit twitter

Very good point. I dont do clubbin anymore so i dont think about what day it is/work patterns.

Rather sit in with a beer and watch some footy anyway.

larderland said:
Cityisland said:

Those who moan about Jimmy will soon be changing their views ala Bellamy transfer. He is CONSISTENT and a bloody good player to boot. Welcome to M11 kid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=63332&postdays=0&postorder=asc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... torder=asc</a>

They say that there is a rumour on a newcastle forum that the fee agreed is 27.5mil.

Cityisland said:
larderland said:

Very good point. I dont do clubbin anymore so i dont think about what day it is/work patterns.

Rather sit in with a beer and watch some footy anyway.

same just got in from work and can hardly move im so tired.this deal has made my friday less tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.