Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Gordon Tynan
Thursday August 12 2010
James Milner is expected to complete his move to Manchester City today, with Stephen Ireland joining Aston Villa in exchange.

The £26m deal has long been touted but, coming the day after Villa chairman Randy Lerner appeared to signal a scaling down of the club's ambitions, it may prove a sign of things to come at Villa Park.

Ireland is set to undergo a medical today, with Villa keen to press ahead with recruiting the Irish midfielder -- and letting Milner move on -- despite being without a manager following Martin O'Neill's shock departure on Monday.

Got a horrible feeling manure will make a bid. It was mentioned on imscouting a few days ago which I know aint the most reliable source but I can see it happening.

firthy81 said:
Got a horrible feeling manure will make a bid. It was mentioned on imscouting a few days ago which I know aint the most reliable source but I can see it happening.

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

report on newsnow that there is a hitch with the milner deal. he was due to drive up last night and have a medical this morning but because we have failed to agree on a pay off for ireland,milner has been ordered to report to training today

can i start flapping now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.