Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm surprised at how many bit, been reading this with joy for the last 10 mins! Shame on all of you who missed the clarkieness!

Given how dim some of the plonkers are on here, it would not surprise me in the least if they were to propose such a thing. If you're gonna WUM, though, at least make it part-way amusing.

Well it is amusing for those who understand the "trap"
Pity so many felt baited.

oakiecokie said:
Giles said:
Given how dim some of the plonkers are on here, it would not surprise me in the least if they were to propose such a thing. If you're gonna WUM, though, at least make it part-way amusing.

This, I was loving it and I have a feeling it will continue.

oakiecokie said:
Giles said:

Maybe he was not serious, but after being on this forum for while, nothing really suprise you anymore.

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
johnmc:
If you not happy with that fact our owners have done more for us than anyone could dream about, and you still want them to pay for your season ticket? THEN you are an IDIOT of astronomical propotions.
2 options here.Delete or tin hat.

So you thought that you would quote him quickly to stop him from deleting, i like it!!

Pigeonho said:
IFeedGoats said:
So you thought that you would quote him quickly to stop him from deleting, i like it!!
Not following you mate?

Even if he deletes his post it will still show up in your quote, by quoting him you effectively left him with one option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.