Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
IFeedGoats said:
Even if he deletes his post it will still show up in your quote, by quoting him you effectively left him with one option.
Ahhhhhhh i seeeeeee!!! Never knew that!

Got caught out once when I did a Clarkie fortunately the guy who had caught me (without a baited hook I may add) was a gent and deleted it too.

oakiecokie said:
Giles said:
Given how dim some of the plonkers are on here, it would not surprise me in the least if they were to propose such a thing. If you're gonna WUM, though, at least make it part-way amusing.

Well it is amusing for those who understand the "trap"
Pity so many felt baited.

Kinnell, is daytime TV really that dull these days?

IFeedGoats said:
Pigeonho said:
Ahhhhhhh i seeeeeee!!! Never knew that!

Got caught out once when I did a Clarkie fortunately the guy who had caught me (without a baited hook I may add) was a gent and deleted it too.
I got Clarkied good and proper a few months back. Someone came up with an 'idea' about black and white scarves to protest at the moving of folk in the South Stand. I had been so incensed by the green and gold ones united do that I took it seriously and had a right pop!!!!

Pigeonho said:
IFeedGoats said:
I got Clarkied good and proper a few months back. Someone came up with an 'idea' about black and white scarves to protest at the moving of folk in the South Stand. I had been so incensed by the green and gold ones united do that I took it seriously and had a right pop!!!!

It's a barsteward aint it! The decision then is do I leave it and take it like a man or try and delete it and look more of a twat if I get caught.

Youre all missing a convo with Balotellis sister on his thread!

Its really cool as she is in Nottingham and tells us he has signed with a presser for tmw.

Im soooooo excited!

fbloke said:
Youre all missing a convo with Balotellis sister on his thread!

Its really cool as she is in Nottingham and tells us he has signed with a presser for tmw.

Im soooooo excited!

Does she masturbate on webcam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.