Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

Milner was expected to sign on Tuesday, this didn't happen because of Mr Ireland.

Ireland WILL NOT GO TO ASTON VILLA, this is holding the Milner deal up.

I am also that confident that Ireland will not go to Villa i am willing to put £50.00 on it with anyone whom says he will.

I am 100000000000 % certain Ireland is not going to Villa, Milner will still happen though.

Some people on here claim to be good friends with Ireland. They go drinking with him and text him when he is on holiday how come they have on info for us? Mmm I wonder.

I’ll have that £50 with you fella, because Ireland is currently having a medical in Birmingham.

The only thing that has held the deal up is Cook’s negotiations with Ireland over his pay off, the same as Dunne last season.

Dodds82 said:
I’ll have that £50 with you fella, because Ireland is currently having a medical in Birmingham.

The only thing that has held the deal up is Cook’s negotiations with Ireland over his pay off, the same as Dunne last season.

This is interesting. Several saying Ireland is having medical.. Several saying he wont go to VIlla ever.

Some will be right.. some will be wrong.

Dodds82 said:

Why would he take the bet now? School boy error there, you should have just taken the bet and then let it be ;0)<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:44 pm --<br /><br />Dodds82, assume your a Villa fan? If so any news if Milner is at City having a medical too?

okstate99 said:
Dodds82 said:

This is interesting. Several saying Ireland is having medical.. Several saying he wont go to VIlla ever.

Some will be right.. some will be wrong.

fight fight fight fight!!!!

not my fault! said:
Dodds82 said:

Why would he take the bet now? School boy error there, you should have just taken the bet and then let it be ;0)

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:44 pm --

Dodds82, assume your a Villa fan? If so any news if Milner is at City having a medical too?

I am fella yes. From what I hear Milner will be up at your place this afternoon and it should be done and dusted either this evening or tomorrow.

Good deal all round I feel.

Dodds82 said:
not my fault! said:
Why would he take the bet now? School boy error there, you should have just taken the bet and then let it be ;0)

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:44 pm --

Dodds82, assume your a Villa fan? If so any news if Milner is at City having a medical too?

I am fella yes. From what I hear Milner will be up at your place this afternoon and it should be done and dusted either this evening or tomorrow.

Good deal all round I feel.

Hope so mate, I'm kind of "meh" about Milner if I'm honest but I will get behind him and support him 100%.
I just hope you can sort Irelands head out, no doubt when on form he's fantastics but 1 good season at City is not good enough for where we want to be. In your opinion what do you think we are getting in Milner and will he make us a better team?

The Fixer said:
Bombo said:
Some people on here claim to be good friends with Ireland. They go drinking with him and text him when he is on holiday how come they have on info for us? Mmm I wonder.

They wouldn't say anything out respect.

ha ha, respect on this forum, very funny fixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.