Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
SI's Bald Head said:
just been on ssn leaving aston villa training ground about an hour ago - didn't look like he was heading to manchester to me.............
Why were people expecting him to be heading to Manchester today?

partly because RM said he wanted the deals concluded today and partly because one or two AV itk's said SI was having a medical in Villa today so it was assumed - but you know what they say about assume......

SI's Bald Head said:
not my fault! said:
Lol, how the fuck can you tell that? He was sat in his car not moving! We'll know in about 2 hours then wont we, if Sky show him arriving at City.

If a deal had been agreed and i was leaving one club and going to a new one for my medical i wouldn't spend 5 minutes at the entrance of the training ground having photos taken with the clubs fans, i'd be fast tracking it to manchester to get the formalities sorted out so i could make my debut on Saturday - but it was only my opinion ffs

Why not sign a few bit for a few fans? Makes sense to me. You see people asking players who dont even play for their team! If I was leaving I wouldnt ignore the fans of the club I was leaving, I'd want to part on good terms and a few mins signing autographs isnt anything out of his way is it. He did look unsure of which way to turn out of their training ground though, read into that what you will ;0)

not my fault! said:
SI's Bald Head said:
If a deal had been agreed and i was leaving one club and going to a new one for my medical i wouldn't spend 5 minutes at the entrance of the training ground having photos taken with the clubs fans, i'd be fast tracking it to manchester to get the formalities sorted out so i could make my debut on Saturday - but it was only my opinion ffs

Why not sign a few bit for a few fans? Makes sense to me. You see people asking players who dont even play for their team! If I was leaving I wouldnt ignore the fans of the club I was leaving, I'd want to part on good terms and a few mins signing autographs isnt anything out of his way is it. He did look unsure of which way to turn out of their training ground though, read into that what you will ;0)

fair point but i'd still be quickly making my way to Manchester - i think out of the two (Milner and Balotelli) Milner could walk straight into the team on Saturday regardless of whether he has had chance to train with the team on Friday or not

either way it will hopefully be sorted in the next few days

SI's Bald Head said:
not my fault! said:

fair point but i'd still be quickly making my way to Manchester - i think out of the two (Milner and Balotelli) Milner could walk straight into the team on Saturday regardless of whether he has had chance to train with the team on Friday or not
either way it will hopefully be sorted in the next few days

Would'nt argue with that ^^<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 pm --<br /><br />Ireland to sign for Villa tonight?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=61688&start=2370

This rumoured interest from Spurs sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Probably bent 'Arry getting his chums in the press / media to fabricate stories, causing Ireland to delay his move to Villa. As a result Milners move to City also gets delayed and bobs yer uncle .. no Milner v Spurs at the weekend

Job done 'Arry !!

chaddblue said:
This rumoured interest from Spurs sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Probably bent 'Arry getting his chums in the press / media to fabricate stories, causing Ireland to delay his move to Villa. As a result Milners move to City also gets delayed and bobs yer uncle .. no Milner v Spurs at the weekend

Job done 'Arry !!
This - the bent hang-dog faced fooker!!

Bombo said:
The Fixer said:
They wouldn't say anything out respect.

ha ha, respect on this forum, very funny fixer

Their respect for stevie not for posters on here, don't think he'd be best pleased if his mates were blabbing about his transfer to us on here.

Anyway thought you might have known what was happening with stevie since your connected?

To the Villa fan (Dodds) whom said he wants £50.00 on the nose that Ireland is joining Villa I am willing to treble this and make it £150.00 that he is NOT going to Villa, I know this for a fact, put anything on it. PM me your paypal details if he joins More than happy to transfer you the £150.00 if he doesn't i shall PM you my paypal details and you can transfer me the dosh.

Deal ? Put up or shut up.

Steven Ireland is not joining Aston Villa, trust me, i know that for a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.