Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Milner will stay in Manchester overnight and have a medical tomorrow morning before signing a 5 year contract, all paperwork faxed to the FA for player registration purposes, James Milner will then go straight into the Manchester City squad to face Spurs at WHL.

ihope youre right as this transfer has dragged on for bloody ages

Thats what i think anyway :O)

Just give Stevie his bloody pay-off. He's been at the club for donkey's years, and although he hasn't shown top form recently has always shown a top attitude and never disrespected the club. He still doesn't want to leave.

From a footballing point of view I'm totally at peace with selling him now, but we should show him some respect.

FishFoot said:
Marvin said:
SSN reporting that Ireland's reluctance will impact on the Milner deal
Very similar to last season with Dunne.

Ireland is after a settlement from City as he'll have to take a pay cut to join us.
I just hope your new manager doesn't like to play 442 otherwise he'll throw his toys out of the pram again.

Well, when I say I hope he doesn't, I mean you should hope he doesn't, obviously.

Who do you personally hope gets the job? (sorry if you've already answered).

sam221985 said:
Just give Stevie his bloody pay-off. He's been at the club for donkey's years, and although he hasn't shown top form recently has always shown a top attitude and never disrespected the club. He still doesn't want to leave.

From a footballing point of view I'm totally at peace with selling him now, but we should show him some respect.
I'd rather keep him and give them more cash and I'm sure Randy would go for it, but I'm a sentimental sort and, being a blue, an eternal optimist. I'm still desperate for Superman to succeed at the club he loves.

sam221985 said:

Really dont want Stevie to leave, but if he has to go lets show the lad some respect.

Bluemoon115 said:
FishFoot said:
Very similar to last season with Dunne.

Ireland is after a settlement from City as he'll have to take a pay cut to join us.
I just hope your new manager doesn't like to play 442 otherwise he'll throw his toys out of the pram again.

Well, when I say I hope he doesn't, I mean you should hope he doesn't, obviously.

Hopefully our new gaffer will play 4-5-1 with Gabby upfront on his own, he's really came over the last couple of seasons.

Hope we get Ireland.

FishFoot said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Hopefully our new gaffer will play 4-5-1 with Gabby upfront on his own, he's really came over the last couple of seasons.

Hope we get Ireland.
Hope you don't, nothing personal like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.