Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
milner.jpg

From Villa talk. Defo not playing for them again.

Not exactly 100%Manc is it???

And I take it all the Villa fans work on a voluntary basis for their employers and refuse every chance they get to improve their salaries? How noble.

SI's Bald Head said:
alera said:
milner.jpg

From Villa talk. Defo not playing for them again.

Not exactly 100%Manc is it???
My mrs and the mo in law must think i'm a fucking moron! I'm in tears, just staring at the laptop! Look at the outline over Milners head, and the look on Barry's face!!!! 'Not exactly 100% Manc is it?' Classic!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

Pat Murphy confirming that the delay is akin to Dunne's trasnfer and the settlement Ireland will get. Seems Cook is pissing around.

FishFoot said:
Have we swapped Spotty for Nutty and Cash yet?

Spotty can't wait to see Fatty again.
Fatty and Spotty are pissing there sides that they abandoned the sinking ship in Brum land. I'm sure that Young (ugly?) will join them soon.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 pm --<br /><br />
FishFoot said:
Have we swapped Spotty for Nutty and Cash yet?

Spotty can't wait to see Fatty again.
Fatty and Spotty are pissing there sides that they abandoned the sinking ship in Brum land. I'm sure that Young (ugly?) will join them soon.

The Fixer said:
Bombo said:
ha ha, respect on this forum, very funny fixer

Their respect for stevie not for posters on here, don't think he'd be best pleased if his mates were blabbing about his transfer to us on here.

Anyway thought you might have known what was happening with stevie since your connected?

my info was that he, bellamy and nedum were on their way out posted that at the end of last season also got told that de Jong or Barry might go but that looks wrong info now. Not really heard anything about players out since.

Fishfoot, do you think it would be fair to say that though MON done a cracking job for you lot that he did overachieve at the same time? I'd like you to come back on here when the new man is installed and tell us how your realistic views as to what you can achieve this season may have altered to accordingly, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.