Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FishFoot said:
Sinking ship?

Behave. We've lost managers before. Better ones.

Young? The meeting with Lerner was positive and he'll be staying.
Woo! Big stiffies all round!

C_T_I_D said:
Fishfoot, do you think it would be fair to say that though MON done a cracking job for you lot that he did overachieve at the same time? I'd like you to come back on here when the new man is installed and tell us how your realistic views as to what you can achieve this season may have altered to accordingly, if at all.
No problems.

I think O'Neill did a good job, pretty much what I expected and pretty much the best he could do.

I'm not and was never a O'Neill fan. I was glad when he joined and then when Lerner took over. We've lacked stability for a long time before that.

The next manager will be Lerner's first appointment, so I think he'll take a bit of time and make sure it's a spot on decision.

Everything else Lerner has done since taking over has been faultless. He's improved everything about the club.

O'Neill is like a spoilt brat. He's had lots of funds, he's fell out with players. He signed a whole new squad apart from Agbonlahor who made his debut under O'Leary and then we made the least subs and played the least players last season.

He hardly takes a training session and our tactics... well.. what tactics?

I'm more excited about the game saturday than I have been for ages.

Not all fans feel the same as I do.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Phil said:
FishFoot said:
Sinking ship?

Behave. We've lost managers before. Better ones.

Young? The meeting with Lerner was positive and he'll be staying.

It is encouraging when one of our better players isn't leaving.

Don't see why you have to take the p*ss out of that.

rob_on_gold_600copy.png

FishFoot said:
C_T_I_D said:
Fishfoot, do you think it would be fair to say that though MON done a cracking job for you lot that he did overachieve at the same time? I'd like you to come back on here when the new man is installed and tell us how your realistic views as to what you can achieve this season may have altered to accordingly, if at all.
No problems.

I think O'Neill did a good job, pretty much what I expected and pretty much the best he could do.

I'm not and was never a O'Neill fan. I was glad when he joined and then when Lerner took over. We've lacked stability for a long time before that.

The next manager will be Lerner's first appointment, so I think he'll take a bit of time and make sure it's a spot on decision.

Everything else Lerner has done since taking over has been faultless. He's improved everything about the club.

O'Neill is like a spoilt brat. He's had lots of funds, he's fell out with players. He signed a whole new squad apart from Agbonlahor who made his debut under O'Leary and then we made the least subs and played the least players last season.

He hardly takes a training session and our tactics... well.. what tactics?

I'm more excited about the game saturday than I have been for ages.

Not all fans feel the same as I do.

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm --

Blue Phil said:

It is encouraging when one of our better players isn't leaving.

Don't see why you have to take the p*ss out of that.
I don't see why an Aston Villa fan would come on a Man City forum to call our player's Spotty and Fatty :). If it was a joke then i may have over-reacted.

FishFoot said:
It is a joke. Barry and Milner were superb for us at times.
Sorry :) we have some pretty hostile Everton fan's who use this site. Makes me think everyone is here to take the piss

Blue Phil said:
FishFoot said:
It is a joke. Barry and Milner were superb for us at times.
Sorry :) we have some pretty hostile Everton fan's who use this site. Makes me think everyone is here to take the piss
I've been a member for a month or so and not been hostile at all. I always find it interesting talking to other supporters.

Milner will stay in Manchester overnight and have a medical tomorrow morning before signing a 5 year contract, all paperwork faxed to the FA for player registration purposes, James Milner will then go straight into the Manchester City squad to face Spurs at WHL.

Thats what i think anyway :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.