Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

Ok, so Villa have rejected the offer, can't say I'm surprised. They were never going to accept our first offer for Milner, they need to save face with their own supporters and they want to see just how much money they can squeeze out of City, it's all to be expected. Ultimately this will probably come down to Milner, he'll probably have to "do a Lescott" and, if he is interested in joining City, inform Villa of his wishes. Once he does this (assuming he actually does want to join us) then it'll only be a matter of time until he joins, Villa have been stung once before on this, they rejected £18m for Barry from Liverpool then sold him to us 12 months later for approx £6m less.

avoidconfusion said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
I cant believe people saying hes average!

10X better than ireland

No he is not.

Yes he is. Ireland is gash hence why he cant get a game.

I think mancini knows what hes doing and ireland cant get a game but hes gunna pay 20+ for Milner just proves hes better.

Ireland has 3/4 of a good season and everyone wants to suck him off

I really don't know much about Milner. I have never really payed much attention to him. I don't know if whether its the lack of star quality of the name or if it is my extreme lack of knowledge about him but I am unsure whether or not we should be in for him. I would rather us be in for someone like David Silva.

BoundedCascade said:
I really don't know much about Milner. I have never really payed much attention to him. I don't know if whether its the lack of star quality of the name or if it is my extreme lack of knowledge about him but I am unsure whether or not we should be in for him. I would rather us be in for someone like David Silva.

I'm the same

BoundedCascade said:

I heard someone mention it earlier in this thread i think it was. If he was called Milninho then everyone wud be creaming themselves

not my fault! said:
BoundedCascade said:

I'm the same

Why would you want an out and out winger who is 5ft nothing to be a playmaker in the middle of the park. I agree if we went for a winger then yeah Silva is great.

But saying that how often would you have watched Silva considering Valencia not on telly that much!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
not my fault! said:
I'm the same

Why would you want an out and out winger who is 5ft nothing to be a playmaker in the middle of the park. I agree if we went for a winger then yeah Silva is great.

But saying that how often would you have watched Silva considering Valencia not on telly that much!!

i was just meaning the Milner bit not about Silva

mcfc_die_hard said:
Yes he is. Ireland is gash hence why he cant get a game.

I think mancini knows what hes doing and ireland cant get a game but hes gunna pay 20+ for Milner just proves hes better.

Ireland has 3/4 of a good season and everyone wants to suck him off

No he is not. Neener neener neener!

Milner also only had 1 good season so far, so why should he be worth that much more? Smacks of "grass is greener on the other side" .

For 20m I would rather see us get a player like Hamsik or Gourcuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.