Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

avoidconfusion said:
I hope we will not even make another bid, Christ 20m for Milner is already a fucking joke.

Why's that then?

Villa paid £12 million for him and hes now a far better player

Top England internationals proven in the premiership carry a premium.

I'm pithily un-arsed about whether we bag Milner or not. At any rate, we'll probably get gazumped by The Wizard who'll offer Obertan in a straight swap deal and Milner will accept for the privelege of donning THE Shirt.

flb said:
avoidconfusion said:
I hope we will not even make another bid, Christ 20m for Milner is already a fucking joke.

Why's that then?

Villa paid £12 million for him and hes now a far better player

Top England internationals proven in the premiership carry a premium.

this.

On him not being one of those players who can turn a game on its head single handedly and not being a match-winner.

avoidconfusion said:

Disagree mate. He is an outstanding player and the next Lampard imo - many fans from other clubs think the same. Even Capello has said Milner is the future of Englaish football.

flb said:
C_T_I_D said:
On him not being one of those players who can turn a game on its head single handedly and not being a match-winner.

Your assuming we are not buying that type of player aswell?

So if we were than why would we need to buy Milner? Just playing Devils advocate, I'm not arsed either way if we sign him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.