Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
Its clear from how he lined up against Spurs yesterday that is the team he wants to play in difficult games against the top sides and away from home.

Its not the team I would pick but thats defiantely the way Mancini is going in those type of matches so dont be surprised to see it. THe aim as yesterday is clearly to not get beaten by teams like Chelsea, Rags, Spurs, Arsenal away.

No its not

alera said:
Its clear from how he lined up against Spurs yesterday that is the sort of team he wants to play in difficult games against the top sides and away from home.

Its not the team I would pick but thats defiantely the way Mancini is going in those type of matches so dont be surprised to see it. The aim as yesterday is clearly to not get beaten by teams like Chelsea, Rags, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton away.

At home and in the easier games I would expect him to go for something like :

---------------Hart------------------

Boatang--K Toure--Kompany--Koralov

-----Milner----Barry----Yaya------

-----------Tevez---Silva------------

----------------Ade-----------------

Fixed for you

No its not

You obviously didnt watch the game yesterday then. Thats the sort of players and formation he will be using in those games get used to it.

I doubt he will pick Barry at the expence of De Jong but we will see.

alera said:
No its not

You obviously didnt watch the game yesterday then. Thats the sort of players and formation he will be using in those games get used to it.

It is not even clear what formation we played yesterday, so how you can be clear on what we will do in the future is beyond me

Did you even watch the match ? How can it not be clear what the formation was yesterday....

im beginning to think that Villa is dragging this deal to the very end of the window. giving us false glimpse of chance in signing Milner.

only to end up after the window closes, with no extra creative midfield apart from AM Silva. if Mancini really needs this role to be filled, not getting Milner will force his hand to not use the tactics that are currently missing a piece.

I say its now time for ultimatum. look for other options now. if Milner doesnt sign by next game, the deal is off and we look elsewhere.

shaiomarali said:
im beginning to think that Villa is dragging this deal to the very end of the window. giving us false glimpse of chance in signing Milner.

only to end up after the window closes, with no extra creative midfield apart from AM Silva. if Mancini really needs this role to be filled, not getting Milner will force his hand to not use the tactics that are currently missing a piece.

I say its now time for ultimatum. look for other options now. if Milner doesnt sign by next game, the deal is off and we look elsewhere.

absolutely, i think if he plays in Europa this wk for Villa, deal is off.

Home Games

------------------Hart

Boateng-----Toure----Kompany-----Kolarov

-------------Yaya----Milner

Johnson---------------------Silva

----------------Tevez

---------------Ballotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.