Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clevers said:
LOL 606..................... most of the posters on there give the appearance of having a mental age of about 3.

I wasn't championing the source, just posting the rumour.

As i have said repeatedly, Ireland does not want to join AVFC.

Ireland is indeed now training with the reserves.

We are desperate for Ireland to go and over the next few days I expect to see everything done in order to push Ireland out.

Ireland will have the final say at the end of the day, but as it stands he isn't budging on his stance of not wanting to join a club with no manager.

Of course this is holding the Milner deal up, and if Ireland doesn't give Villa a decision by the end of today I can see them pulling the plug afterall, why the fuck would they want a player that doesn't want to play for them ?

If Ireland doesn't budge on his position it would mean us neogitiating a straight cash deal with Villa, which will be extremely difficult especailly as Lerner is understood to be pretty pissed with the deal dragging on.

Who knows what the outcome will be... Never the less the next few days are going to be extremely interesting.

on what grounds is lerner going to start proceedings i wonder?

Thats why the 606 source is nonsense we may not get milner but on no level can milner bring proceedings against us without looking utterly foolish

dw7 said:
----------------hart------------------

boetang--k. toure--kompany--kolorov

johnson--y. toure--milner-----silva---------

------------tevez--balotelli--------------

i think this is the best team/formation for home games! Great side!

Arry is Bent said:

We are desperate for Ireland to go and over the next few days I expect to see everything done in order to push Ireland out.

Ireland will have the final say at the end of the day, but as it stands he isn't budging on his stance of not wanting to join a club with no manager.

Of course this is holding the Milner deal up, and if Ireland doesn't give Villa a decision by the end of today I can see them pulling the plug afterall, why the fuck would they want a player that doesn't want to play for them ?

If Ireland doesn't budge on his position it would mean us neogitiating a straight cash deal with Villa, which will be extremely difficult especailly as Lerner is understood to be pretty pissed with the deal dragging on.

Who knows what the outcome will be... Never the less the next few days are going to be extremely interesting.

That's a very good take on things, but we have gone an extra yard today.

Spuds want him, like Bellamy.

But you can't always get what you want.

Personally, Ireland should take the deal, otherwise he will rot for a year.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arry is Bent said:

That's a very good take on things, but we have gone an extra yard today.

Spuds want him, like Bellamy.

But you can't always get what you want.

Personally, Ireland should take the deal, otherwise he will rot for a year.

Missing a couple of important points here, 1. Villa need the money, 2. Milner wants to come to City, the deal is still most likely to go through with or without Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.