Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dw7 said:
i hope his career never recovers

That's arguably the bitterest comment I've ever seen on here. You really need to have a word with yourself.

chase of spades said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:
GaztonVilla wrote:
Latest, but this is a couple of hours old:

Meeting today between Ireland's reps and ManCity did not go well, neither side willing to budge. Can't confirm if rumours of Ireland being relegated to train with ManCity youths are true or not.

In my opinion, and that of my source, this has just swung back towards "no deal". I expect a Villa source to come out and say that Milner will be selected on Thursday in an attempt to force City's hand. I have a feeling that if nothing is done by this time tomorrow, Milner remains a Villa player until January.
Y would Milner play for villa in europe when that would make him cup tied?????
Milner is on his way,sat afternoon told you that!

Oh and Ireland trained with the reserves not the youths!

I am not a City fan but seriously are some of you missing the plot your ambition is Champions League not a second rate European trophy it makes no difference . Milner isn't leaving Villa to play in the Europa he can do that now it won't matter if he is cup tied surely .

avoidconfusion said:
Taylor said:
Agreed the body language of Milner on Sat and the way he left the field suggested that he was saying goodbye. I don't get why people flap so much, Mancini said patience is key. Until city come out and say this deal is off then relax.

That may be the case but it will have also shown him that he is really wanted at Villa.

I cannot help but agree with the Villa fans on here. If we are really fucking around because of 2m for Ireland or whatever then this is a fucking joke and only shows that we do not want Milner that badly.

Its a matter of principle.

Why should we pay Ireland 2 million to leave?? It would set an unhealthy precedent for any player who was to leave.

By not paying Ireland a ludicrous sum of money doesnt show we want Milner any less.

Inter tried to piss us around for 34 million euros for Mario.

When they realised they couldnt do it we got him for 20 million + bonuses.

Players and clubs are using us as a cash point.

V MYSTERYMAN said:
chase of spades said:
Y would Milner play for villa in europe when that would make him cup tied?????
Milner is on his way,sat afternoon told you that!

Oh and Ireland trained with the reserves not the youths!

I am not a City fan but seriously are some of you missing the plot your ambition is Champions League not a second rate European trophy it makes no difference . Milner isn't leaving Villa to play in the Europa he can do that now it won't matter if he is cup tied surely .

Agreed

V MYSTERYMAN said:
GaztonVilla wrote:
Latest, but this is a couple of hours old:

Meeting today between Ireland's reps and ManCity did not go well, neither side willing to budge. Can't confirm if rumours of Ireland being relegated to train with ManCity youths are true or not.

In my opinion, and that of my source, this has just swung back towards "no deal". I expect a Villa source to come out and say that Milner will be selected on Thursday in an attempt to force City's hand. I have a feeling that if nothing is done by this time tomorrow, Milner remains a Villa player until January.

If he had a source then that info would be worth money, so I doubt he would post that info freely on a forum. It's the usual 'look at me I'm itk" bollocks

svennis pennis said:
avoidconfusion said:
That may be the case but it will have also shown him that he is really wanted at Villa.

I cannot help but agree with the Villa fans on here. If we are really fucking around because of 2m for Ireland or whatever then this is a fucking joke and only shows that we do not want Milner that badly.

Why should we pay Ireland 2 million to leave?? It would set an unhealthy precedent for any player who was to leave.

By not paying Ireland a ludicrous sum of money doesnt show we want Milner any less.

If it's in Irelands contract we should pay up, the club were more than happy for him to sign it originally.

svennis pennis said:

Err maybe because Ireland does not want to leave, still has 4 years left on his contract and we are trying to push him out? Just an idea...

stony said:
dw7 said:
i hope his career never recovers

That's arguably the bitterest comment I've ever seen on here. You really need to have a word with yourself.

city want rid to get a better player in and he's fucking it up for city

i want whats best for mcfc not s. ireland and if he try's to fuck city up i hope he fucks himself up aswell

why should i care about his career if he's willing to risk his OWN career by playing in a reserve side for 6/12 months

franksven said:
Has anybody actually thought Stevie may just not want to go anywhere, and may just want to hold tight to see what happens with Mancini ? The way i see it is, if Mancini doesn't get us into that top 4 or win anything he may well find himself emptying his desk. That would then give the likes of Ireland and others the chance to play into the new managers plans, so by making these high demands of the club he puts himself into a short term position of strength, especially with four years of his contract left.

Any players who have that point of view should be shown the door asap.

Clevers said:
franksven said:
Has anybody actually thought Stevie may just not want to go anywhere, and may just want to hold tight to see what happens with Mancini ? The way i see it is, if Mancini doesn't get us into that top 4 or win anything he may well find himself emptying his desk. That would then give the likes of Ireland and others the chance to play into the new managers plans, so by making these high demands of the club he puts himself into a short term position of strength, especially with four years of his contract left.

Any players who have that point of view should be shown the door asap.

exactly stupid comment to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.