Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yozzer said:
this deal is clearly in trouble...walk away time
not quite at that stage yet yozzer mate but its defo dragging!!! agree for milners sake and mindset we either pay up or walk and let him get on with it.

corky1970 said:
todays the day
yellow ticker
SSN

Bastian_Schweinsteiger_happy.jpg

o2_XphoneII_mobile_phone_image.gif

istock_000003982045xsmall.jpg

FishFoot said:
mancboy123 said:
Are you happy to lose him for nothing if he runs down his contract. It does astound me how fans are getting all giddy because you beat an attrocious west ham side, wait till your 10 games in and if your still there or there abouts and get no injuries then its worth it, if not then it wasnt its a gamble to take and if it pays off you will look good if it doesnt you will look foolish.

I wouldn't be happy to lose him for nothing, but it won't get that far.

How much did you pay for De Jong with 6 months left on his deal?

It's not about just beating West Ham. It's about the whole week that we had running upto it. We've not had a good pre-season at all, so to win in the opening game and do it in style sure we're going to be feeling positive. We'd lost our best manager for a while and we've had our best players constantly linked with moves away. Surely you can remember those days?

After 10 games I'm confident we'll still be near the top 6, new manager or not, Milner or not.

Ah the classic DeJong myth. He had actually signed a new deal, but some tabloid insisted on peddling the lie he had only 6 months left - obviously based on outdated info. Of course this was leapt on as gospel by the anti-City brigade and believed by people like yourself, in perpetuity.

lionheart said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:
There is no cash deal agreed of 24 million whoever has told you that is wrong . The deal is 18 plus Ireland ( Villa think he is worth 12 mill but are going along with the 8 mill valuation as a compromise and everyone keeps face I suppose). Straight cash it's 30 mill but as I say now because it's left so late we won't sell unless Ireland is part of the deal. That is our stance by the way the 30 mill valuation was as far back as June and City were aware of it . Lerner has shown with the Barry thing that he will make a stand on things and nothing has changed .
Bugger off. We are never going to pay 30 million. The deal is 18m plus Ireland who is worth 8m, not a penny more. If its a cash only deal, it will be 26m which is still too much in my view. I hope that Stevie stays and we spend the cash in January instead, by which time Lerner will probably accept 20m for Milner.

Villa will not acceot anything less than 30 million if its a straight cash deal 100 percent that is the case . Valuations on what players are worth in a psrt ex deal always get skewed but straight cash its 30 mill . Wait and see if I am wrong or not .

V MYSTERYMAN said:
lionheart said:
Bugger off. We are never going to pay 30 million. The deal is 18m plus Ireland who is worth 8m, not a penny more. If its a cash only deal, it will be 26m which is still too much in my view. I hope that Stevie stays and we spend the cash in January instead, by which time Lerner will probably accept 20m for Milner.

Villa will not acceot anything less than 30 million if its a straight cash deal 100 percent that is the case . Valuations on what players are worth in a psrt ex deal always get skewed but straight cash its 30 mill . Wait and see if I am wrong or not .
and how do you know?? lerner will spend fuck all unless he gets milners money and you lot know it!!!!

V MYSTERYMAN you reckon any movement today and i would jus like to say thanks for updates on your side and i believe with the money you may or may not get from us you will still challenge for 4th i jus wonder do you think you would score enough goals or do you require a robbie keane type of player

The DJ classic,lol,as is becoming increasingly common when reporting or discussing anything remotely concerning our club - why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

If Mysteryman is correct City should walk away. Milner is a good player but £30m is taking the piss.

Leave Lerner to sort out his wage bill problems without our help. See how they get on when Gabby gets injured and they have Heskey and Carew up front. lol !

can we get a few things straight he regarding the claims it wont be a straight cash deal....firstly mysteryman.. why do you say this? and dont start with this not enough time to find a replacement crap.youve known before milner flew to the world cup he wanted to go.. so what have u been doing all this time? let me enlighten you.. youve sat on your arse not even looking for a replacement bcoz u want to screw every penny out of us you can bcoz noone else is going to pay anyhere near what you want, secondly you saying its not for cash isnt viable,your credibility went out of the window with ``hes on the motorway`` crap.. so rather than heresay why not try giving your own opinion.. heres my take on it, hes over priced, the yanks in financial difficulty and wants the cash and make no mistake mysteryman money does talk especially after a world wide recession and hes pumped so much in already.. i feel for milner in all this, we sposed to want him and we`re sat on our hands too.. villa sposed to want him yet agree a price with us..and you made it public as well..id walk away, hes over priced and i dont want to be taken to the cleaners again,happened to many times.theres better out there for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.